28 spicy

CHAPTER 28

After the ugly reunion with Camile and deciding she will be flying Rowan back to school tomorrow. The door to my room opens wide, revealing Iris, ready to murder someone. "You fucken lair." She closes the door, making it shake.

"Why didn't you tell me she was your mother? I almost called her a whore.'' she was seriously furious and walked on me mid-changing.

"She is not my mother." Did the topic bother her that she couldn't sleep and needed to talk about it at 2 in the morning?

"Rowan called her."

"She's his and Keresa's mother, not mine."

"Still, Azrael," she says as she raises her voice at me.

"Don't raise your voice at me," I warn.

"Why does it bother you?" If only she knew how I wanted her to scream my name while her body shook underneath me.

"No." I walked close to her. She was wearing her black lingerie with her bunny slippers. Her chest expands when I come closer. I know she feels what I am feeling.

"Not at all, but I can't stop wondering how you will scream my name." She takes a few steps back until she hits the door; my smirk grows as I see her eyes wide, full of lust. Her nipples push against the silk lingerie, begging to be touched.

I stopped, only a heartbeat between us, "Tell me, Iris, can you feel it?" she swallowed hard, and I took that as a reply.

I walk close to pinning her between my arms; she looks up at me with her beautiful orbs that expand further with lust. "Because your body seems screaming for me.'' She tries to say something, but nothing comes out. I bend down to her ears. "I couldn't stop thinking about you all day." her body unconsciously arches, and I know she's cursing it.

"All that is stored for you," I pulled away to her face, her eyes closed. "I would make Lilith herself cry in jealousy," I whisper in her other ear.

She placed her hands against the door to help her stand; I stayed looking at her thick lashes and biting her lower lip. I learned to savor her scent; the soft lavender devoured my mind. I pulled away. "But it seems that I am the only one." I ran my hand through my hair; she was still stuck to the door. I saw her debating under her eyelids, but she finally opened her eyes, focusing them on mine.

IRIS POV.

Dim lights, his scent, his husky voice, and his warmth entirely consumed me, and the hunger that filled me during today's shower, leading my hands between my legs, didn't fully satisfy me. How he looked killing that prisoner and how the blood splattered across his face, I have lost it.

I ran to him, pulled his face, and finally connected our lips without a second thought. I need this and fucken god; his lips were soft against mine; a moan slipped between our lips. He pulls me closer with one hand and walks back to the door; he pushes me hard to tiptoe. Azrael slaps my ass, and a gasp is let out of me; while he bit my lip, he slips his tongue again, teasing and testing my patience. I lower him to me, but he pushes me up, and I obey, wrapping my legs around his waist; my bunny slippers fall off. I feel his hard chest against my nipples, and they ache to be touched by him and only him.

Those tattoos, I wanted to run my tongue across them; a wildfire of desperation spread all over, burning my body with every kiss. I have never tried a possessive and dominant partner. His large hands massaging and feeling my ass, everything is a blur in my mind, then he stops, "Tell me how bad you want" I pull his hair back to fixate his eyes on mine.

"Fuck me so hard that the third eye would sob to join." As I purred those words breathlessly, surrendering to my submissive side, hardness slapped underneath me. I couldn't help but smirk.