6

CHAPTER 6

"beep. Beep," the alarm drilled my head as I opened my eyes. I threw it out of the window; it was still dark, and I groaned.

I sat on the bed, trying to regain myself. I am not a morning person, but I love breakfast. Honestly, don't ask; I don't even know how.

I took a quick body shower, pulled my hair into a ponytail, and wore my black yoga pants and sports bra. Put on a black coat and heels/boots since it's cold. Finally, I prepared my gym bag and went down for breakfast.

I look down at my stomach, "My fish." Maybe it's funny that I see my child like a fish coming into my stomach, but that's how it feels. I walked outside and found a black sports car Daniel had prepared for me, which was nice, but I am used to motorcycles. However, this will do for now. I open the heater and throw my gym bag on the seat next to me. I heard a "ding" from my phone. It was the location, how the fuck did he get my number? I rolled my eyes, put on the seat belt, and drove off.

————————————

Twenty-seven minutes later, I reached his house. It was a modern black color, which was my style. Okay, it was my dream house, but I kept calm. Four guards stood at the gates, and more inside surrounded the place.

I stopped in front of the door, and one of the guards opened my car door as I got out. One of Azrael's men probably introduced himself.

"miss-" I interrupted him, "Call me Iris," he nodded.

"Iris, Mr. Sicilian is waiting for you in the gym," he said as he led the way. I enter the gym, which is more of heaven to me. I've always loved the gym; it was one of those places where I could exhaust my anger.

"You are 3 minutes late." Azrael's pissed-off voice interrupted my admission to the gym. I ignored him as I slipped into my gym shoes, removed my black coat, and placed it aside. I went to the ring, where he wore a black shirt and pants. Oh, we are matching.

I enter the ring, and he first says, "Black?" He took in my outfit; I smiled as bitterness filled my tongue. "My family just died." I looked him up and down, "black?" I questioned him the same way, and he just ignored me.

"Lesson number one: Time is key; being late means you are dead." I rolled my eyes. "This isn't a joke. If you want to kill and not be killed, then you will have to carve every word I say in your mind."

"I thought you wanted me dead," I replied, placing a smirk on my face.

"Oh, trust me, I want you dead, but only with my hands." He said, and I laughed lightly while he was moving out of the ring.

"Let's see what you got and what you are missing," he said as I heard footsteps approaching behind me.

"The only thing I'm missing is you dead," I replied, annoyed.

"You are lucky that Daniel is like a father to me, or else you'd be six feet under, and just so we're clear, I'm doing this for your father, not for you."

"Aw, so you won't kill me? Too bad because I still want you dead," I said to him in a soft voice, switching to a severe tone afterward.

"Who said I won't kill you? I'm just waiting for the right time."

"Yeah, like yesterday," I smirked as he straightened at me, dead in the eyes if looks could kill.

"start." he nodded at the guy as he got inside the ring.

The guy threw a weak punch, and I looked at Azrael seriously. I punched the guy and knocked him out. I glance at Azrael.

"Seriously, he didn't even try," I said, and he shouted, "Next!" as I saw another guy enter the ring.

"Let's go," I whispered as I got in position. I knocked him out in a second.

"Next," Azrael shouted as I saw someone else enter the ring. This was so easy that it's becoming tedious. A few minutes later, I knocked about 9 of his soldiers from girls and boys.

"This is bullshit," I rolled my eyes as I whispered to myself.

"What did you say?" Azrael barked at me.

"What you are doing is bullshit; we are wasting time. You are wasting my time." I replied as I saw his face light up, a laugh to mock me.

"Give me someone who knows how to fight. I don't need to waste my time on beginners, and I am advanced." I looked him straight in the eyes.

"My pleasure." he shot me that devilish smile as he pulled out his phone to call someone. "Get into the gym now. "

Two minutes later, I see a handsome and sexy guy walking in. He had tattoos over his body, which fit him perfectly.

"Hello, sexy," he said as he entered the ring. "I'm Piro, Azrael second hand" I nodded.

"Piro, don't go easy on her," Azrael said, smirking. Piro nodded his head as he looked me in the eyes.

Finally, something interesting. "positions," Azrael said. As we both took our fighting positions.

"ready?" I hear Azrael as I let out a sigh. "Enjoy," he said, and I could feel a smirk on his face. I looked Piro in the eyes.

Piro shot a punch, and I avoided it by bending down and shooting it towards his neck. But taken by surprise, I received a punch in my face, and in a matter of seconds, he had arms around my neck, trying to knock me out.

"Maybe I should have gone easy," Piro said to Azrael, and I could see Azrael laughing.

"She said she's advanced," Azrael replied.

And range filled my body; I am not going to lose. I said to myself as I bent down, carrying Piro on my back, and I rolled, knocking him off balance, which allowed me to get out of his vast arms—and stood up again, locking eyes with Azrael.

Piro gets back on his feet, looking at me. "This will be fun," I said out loud so they could hear me.

I get back in position. Piro makes his way to me, throwing a punch, and I block it with my elbow, which will be cursing me later on. I saw a chance to jump and get on his level, placing both hands on his shoulders and pushing myself even higher to wrap my legs around his neck. Leaning forward makes him fall on his back.

He took a chance to roll, putting him on top of me. He can't win. I made a setup before he had his hands around my neck while still wrapping my legs around his neck tightly. His face was starting to get blue. I took my chance and placed my hands on his neck to paralyze him as I fought for air, and I did it.

I felt the weight of his body, and his hands around my neck loosened up. I flipped Piro over and looked straight at him. "I know who I am." I snarled between my breath, looked straight into Azrael's eyes, and got out of the ring facing him, looking up, our faces inches apart.

"I am stronger than thousands of your men." His face lacked emotion, but I could see the vein popping from his neck.