40

CHAPTER 40

I open my eyes and groan from the hunger and the aching that is spreading all around my body like a sire of death creeping slowly; the floor is covered with frozen blood, my blood. They have been torturing me, thinking they could break me with every method they had in their book. I guess killing my family wasn't enough for them. Jonathan turned out to be the true monster, and his brother enjoyed playing with me and using his toys on me. But he's running out now; he wants to hear me scream in pain and beg, but I bit my bleeding lips that contain it. Not a tear since they got me in here, they didn't see it at least.

"What did my brother see in you?" I stay silent.

"Was it your pussy?" He smiles wickedly at me; I look up at him as I always do. ' Stand tall.'

He gets close to me and squats to my level. "I've also heard, That Azrael fucked you." Where is he going with this? "You sure do listen to a lot of gossip, even more than women do," I smirk.

He grabs my chin with his rough hands, and I hold my breath as he forces my face to his and kisses me. I cringe so hard I draw on my chained hands, and he smiles against my closed lips. When he pulls away, I see something crawl in his eyes, and that face is too cold as he pushes me down to the hard floor and rips the blood-damped hospital gown. My heart beating is too loud in my ears, and I feel my blood run so cold, "What are you doing?" I breathed. He was on top of me, "Having real fun." He smirked wider at me. No, no, no, no, no, this isn't happening, this can't happen, please, someone, God. "Stop." My body shakes violently underneath him as he unbuckles his pants and spreads my leg.

I push back, and he stops me with a tight hold on my throat, then fixes himself; I close my eyes, embracing what is to come of this. I try to wiggle, but nothing will get me out of this, not with the chains preventing me from drawing any movements of him over me.

I can use my voice, but why would I? Who would hear my screams and pleas? No one, there's no one here to help.

He enters, and my body screams in agony, refusing him, but he continues taking me, and I feel my eyes sting with tears. My stomach damns me with my body, cursing me for not doing anything, but I can't.

My back is scratched against the rough ground, and my skin burns and bleeds while he continues. I hear him laughing. "And I thought you would fight me." He said as he continued assaulting me. I feel so violated; my body, my body, what have I become?

He groans in pleasure as he fills me. Am I going to get pregnant with another monster? I keep my eyes closed, not daring to open them, not daring to know what he took, what he used.

"This was fun, don't you think?" I pull my body in and sit back; I finally open my eyes and stare at him.

"They will come for me." He smiles and looks down at me.

"We are counting on it, but we can have some fun for now." He winked at the men behind him. Before I say anything, he leaves and leaves me there. I crawl back to the wall and crumble into my skin; I can hear his heavy breathing and laughter. I can still feel him pounding in me; I can still feel his grip around my throat.

I want my mother, I want my mother, I need her. I let my nails slice my palms, but it still doesn't silence my loud mind; pain no longer works. I'm suffocating, my throat challenging me to cry a sound, pushing and hurting me to do so, but I won't.

——————————————————

Sleep became a word I am not familiar with. I don't know what day it was, but I remember everything they did, and hear my heart crumble into my hands. My body is throbs of scars, mentally and physically, that I can not get rid of. My body, I don't even know if it's mine at this point, as I look up at another male who is ready to use it.