when he sees you in the shower- donnie

SO,you and Donnie had finished making a new high technology robot like a"smart robot".And you were covered in sweat,a and dust from the explosives that had occurred.

"Donnie,I'll be back in 15 mins"you said walking towards the door.

"Okay,where are you going?"

"Upstairs,I'll be back okay?"

"OK"

You walked into his room and into the restroom.You undressed and turned the shower on the hot side.

"Okay gotta make this quick"you said as you got in and let the steaming hot water pour down your body.

-down in the lab-

"Dangit!I forgot my screw driver upstairs!I gotta make it quick and not be bothered or else this thing is gonna explode!"

Donnie ran up to his room and started looking for the screwdriver.He was focused on finding the tool that he didn't even notice the lights on or the shower running.

"Where is it.where is it!!!"

He opened the restroom and looked thought the cabinets.Until he saw something that made him turn redder than raphs mask.

Since donnie had a glass shower,he saw you naked..In the shower.with no clothes.

You  creaked the shower door a bit open since you saw a figure standing in front if the glass door.

"Donnie??!!"

"Oh my lord sweetie I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here I was too busy looking for my tools that I payed no attention to the shower!!"he said fast like a broken radio.

"Its fine donnie just give me some privacy while I change please.."

"Of course.!"he said as he exited sort of slipping for no plain reason and mumbling to himself the words "stupid'

Once you got dressed,you hugged him from behind and kissed his cheeck.

"Love you Donnie"

"Love you too angel"