Trying to Apologize-Raphael

It had been 3 days since the worst day of your life had happened.You were depressed and couldnt keep up with anything.You had to rent an apartment of your own since your stepdad didnt want you in "His house" anymore.Bad thing was that you had left your clothes back at the lair and you werent planning on going back..Atleast when raphael was around you wouldnt.You missed Donnie,Mikey and Leo of all..They were your brothers and maybe even more..But now they were gone..Like Raph.About him,well he didnt go looking for you after that night. He was probably flirting and havig more fun with that Lizard (GUYS I HATE HER SO MUCH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW LIKE..WHEN I SEE A PIC OF RAPH AND MONA I LIKE GET PISSED OFF SO BAD.).Honestly,he never talked about Mons but you have asked the guys for some informaion about her.Supposely that she was Raphs first Girlfriend ever and that they dated for like 2 years until they both had a huge arguement and he broke up with her.

"Hey Leo..How are ya?" You texted leo

"Hey (y-n)!!!!!!!IM GOOD! What about you?"he responded immediately

"Im alright I guess..Hey do you know if Raph is at the lair?"

"Nope.He went out with erm..Mona."

Your eyes got watery and your heart dropped as you read that

"Oh..Well um..I wanted tto go pick up my clothes.Is that alright?"

"Yeah!Ill be here and so will donnie and mikey..Incase you want to hang out for a while."

"That would be nice.Okay see you in a bit."

You put away your phone and burst crying.

"What did i ever do to you Raphael?!"You screamed throwing your fists onto the ground.Immediate pain burst through your arm...You had forgotten about your stitches.You grasped your arm close and sniffled.

"I guess hes..Gone."you mumbled and got up

You walked over yo your drawer and got out some of the few clothes you had.You got some black jeans with a Jersey that said "NYC".You got your black nikes and did your hair in two Dutch braids.Finally you got your phone and left.

Outside,it was pouring hard.You quickly jumped inside a manhole and walked to the lair.

"Hey Fearless"you said smiling to leo
He jumped from the couch and hugged you tight

"Hey butthead.How have you been?"

"Um..Well sort of depressed to be honest with you.."you said looking down

He frowned

"Hey..Im sorry for What happened between you and that shithead.Trust me when i say hes been the same."

"But hes been with mona.."

"And?That doesnt change the love he had for you.(y-n),since him and mona broke up he has never been so happy in his life.I was finally happy for my brother."

"Then..If he was so 'Inlove' and 'Happy' with me..Why did he hurt me leo?!"you said crying onto his plastron

At that same time Raph and Mona walked in with a pizza box.Raphs eyes shot up and mona stayed wuiet behind him.

"Not now Raph."signaled leo

Raph stared at you