First session:Donnie

-day after you got your weapons-

The next morning you awoke with a anxious feeling in your chest and then you remembered that today was the day you would battle donatello with your new weapon,kakute.

You jumped off your bed and then dressed in some spandex with a (fav/color) tank top and some nikes.You made your hair into a dutch braid (or if you have short hair you just left it down) and you placed your kakutes on your fingers.Finally,you left to the lair ready to beat donnie.

*At the lair*

"Hey guys what's up?"

"We were waiting for you to come so we can see the battle"Leonardo said.

"I just want to see you beat donnie up to be honest."Raphael said.

"Totally!Im on your side dudette!!"Mikey said.

"Haha okay..Where's donnie?"

Suddenly,a pair of green hands and muscular arms wrapped around your stomach as you felt soft warm lips kiss your cheek.

"Here i am..you ready?"

"Mhm"you said as you pulled away and made a cracking noise with your knuckles.

-in the dojo at ready position-

Donnie was scared for sure..His forehead was covered in sweat and he was..trembling?Nah or yes?

-Donnie's thoughts-
Okay is it normal to be totally aroused by (y-n) looking at me with a serious face?I dont think so oh well..I mean im trembling cause im nervous because well i always get nervous around her..shes so beautiful...im glad i can call her mine forever..
-End of Donnie's thoughts-

"Okay..im going to go over the ru-"

"Really leo?Rules?!We already know donnie's girlfriend is going to win this!"

"Shut up raph.."said Donatello

Leo shook his head while rubbing his temple.

"Okay noslappingnospittingnobittingno skincontactonlyweaponsokay?okay."said leo in a very fast voice.

"At the count of three.."

"One"

"Two"

"Andddddddddddd.......three!!"

Right away donnie made the first move and he swayed his bo staff near your legs which made you trip but,you quickly jumped back up and punched the tip of his bo staff which made it crack a little.

"-gasp-"donnie exclaimed

"Donnie im so-" but he quickly cut you off by tripping you and the battle went on.

You did a frontflip as donnie kept trying to trip and push you back.Every time you tried to punch him,his bo staff would block every hit.

"Donnie (huff) i-i-lets just call it a day?we have been going at it for about 45 minutes now."

"Nope cmon you can do it!"

"You mean beat you?"

"Umm sure"

You sighed and got up

"No donnie imma go take a break..Ya know im not a fully trained ninja donatello.Hehe"

"Aww cmon dont go"he said as he walked back of you and placed a hand on your shoulder-thats when you grabbed his arm and,surprisingly,flipped him as he dropped his staff.You quickly got it and placed it infront of his neck.

"There,i win.The end.Lets go watch frozen or a series of F•R•I•E•N•D•S"you said as you got up,wiped the sweat off your forehead and headed out the dojo.

"Here raph"Mikey said as he gave raphael 20 bucks.

"You guys betted on me?!"donnie exclamied

"Nooo..we just um we um you know said that if (y-n) wins that raph gets 20 dollars"

"So you betted on me then"

"... -sigh- yup we did"

"Whatever..raph if you have money that means you order the pizza!MOVIE NIGHT!!"

"Aw! Thats not fair!"

"Haha!!!"laughed mikey