First fight-Mikey

You had came in to the lair looking forward to enjoy some time with your boyfriend but something did not feel right.It was quiet and gloomy,none was in the living room or the kitchen except for Raphael he was in the dojo punching the work out bag really hard.

"Hey raph, do you know where is Mikey and the others?"
He turned to you and you could see tear stains on his cheeck.

"No.And I don't care now go away"

"Ugh rude."you said left to the rooms.

You knocked on Mikey's door expecting him to open it and burst out and hug you.But no,he didn't open the door and came out hugging you.

You knocked again and this time he just said to go away

"Mikey I'm coming in.."
You opened the door and found him in his bed with red eyes

"What happened mikey?"

He looked away.

You touched his hand and it was steaming hot but he pulled away.

"Why are your eyes red what happened??"

"Stop asking (y-n)!"he yelled as he got up and went to the other side of the room.

"I just want to know what is going on so I can help you!"

"I don't need your stupid help!You don't hep in anything! "

"I never help in anything?What about the time that I fucking saved you from the guys at the park that other night?!Or the time where you almost broke your anckle from falling off your skateboard and I was there to help you?!And the time when I always woke you up before patrol so leo won't get after you?!And you say I don't help!"

"No you don't,all those times I could have been alone and saved myself if I didn't have you clinging onto me!I could have saved myself from the guys at the park if it wasn't for you to be there and me having to protect you!And the time I almost broke my anckle was because you were in the freaking way!!And I could have woken myself up and probably sleep more if it wasn't for you!You don't know anything and you never will because your a bitch!"

You rolled your eyes

"Fine mikey."
You said as you were walking back and you slipped on his skateboard making you fall backwards and hurt your wrist and neck.

"Aahhh!!!!"you screamed but Mikey just stood there.

"See you don't help in anything"
You got up with tears in your eyes

"This relationship is over Michaelangelo.Don't visit me or I'll call the police and get you out.Since all I am is nothing and a bitch,then all you are to me is a waste of my time and a mutant,no scratch that..You.are.a.Beast!"
You screamed and left running to your house.

"Wait!!No!I didn't mean the words I said (y-n)!Please...come back."he said

That night you didn't care about anything and you cried yourself to sleep..And all he did was think about you and how he messed up.