His special present to you:Donatello

So a week had passed since you made raph and mikey scared of you and donatello was still amazed.But he actually never got the chance to thank you for scaring the turtles away.He just kept asking you questions about your telekinesis power.He finally decided tht he should reward you and well he did.

*knocks*

"umm hey sweetie may I come in?"

"yea donnie go ahead.."

you were in your room it was all dark except for the lights you had on your bed.

"what you doing?"

"nothing just testing out some objectss."

"Okay,well umm listen angel,I never thanked you for making raph and mikey leave us alone the other day :)"

"finally.." you mumbled.

"its alright donnie dont worry"

"I want to give you something "

he gave you two boxes.

you opened the first one which was medium sized..

It was a pait of brand new jeans ,converse,and a nice purple striped shirt.

"Aww donnie,how did you get this?"

"well,I knew april wouldnt have done it since well you know,doesnt like you..[you rolled your eyes] so I made casey go out and buy you the best shoes and clothes or I said I would expirement on him"

"aww"

You then opened the second boxand your eyes were lite up once you saw what was in there.

you took out a baby golden retriever with a purple bow around his fluffy neck.

"Donnie!! wha- ho- wher- omg thank you soo much"

Donnie blushed

"what are you going to name her?"

"angel,because shes white as one and nice as one"

"thats a perfect name for her"

"Thank you donnie ,I love you"

you hugged him tight and he hugged back.He kissed your forehead.

"I love you too too sweetie"