when you meet him:Michael angelo (mikey)

It was late at night,and you had decided to go to the skate park since nobody was there and you had all the ramps to yourself.
You grabbed your (f/c) skateboard,put on some ripped shorts with leggings ,a white tank top,and red converse.

Once you got there ,there were some guys.You didnt really mind since they werent in the ramps but they kept glancing at you pervertedly..You ignored it and started yo skate.they whistled each time you did a flip and it madee you blush like crazy. Until ..you missed one and sprained your anckle.

you cried and screamed but all they did was watch.Finally they went up to you but one of them started kissing your neck.

"get off me you freak!" you yelled as he kissed you.

"how about no?"he said
you cried since you couldnt do nothing else..you felt stupid and closed your eyes

"how about yes?" said a random voice all of a sudden.

the guy suddenly stopped and backed away slowly,he turned around and widened his eyes.

"s-sorry man,I dont want any problems.."he whimpered said the guy

"leave..NOW!" said the voice.its sounded like a male voice,childish but cute.

"hey dude,you alright?" said the voice

you slowly opened you eyes only to see a pair or light blue.

you glanced at the male ,he was a fucking mutant turtle!!
he was wearing a orange bandana around his eyes and had a necklace with sunglasses attached to them,he was really tall and built.

"w-who are youu???" you cried

"well im mikey!duhhh bruh"he said

"(y-y/n) you replied

"nice name Bruh."he said

"Ohh imma take you to get that foot fixed" he said looking at your anckle.

you nodded and left with him.
"oh and you seem pretty cool,I skateboard too!" Mickey said