Finals-Leonardo

It was the last week of School.YAY!Not.Because that also meant finals the whole week.Sucky much?Anyways,you were studing at your house in your bedroom but someone kept texting you (aka leo).

~Your POV~

I was studying on my bed for finals,gosh i hated it so much but hey,i want a good future for my kids later in life.Problem was that leo wont stop texting me and i dont know how to tell him to leave me alone because i love him alot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finally decided to leave your phone alone and leave the text messages to be.Onto some biology stuff you wont need in the future.You were starting to get a migraine from stressing out so you decided to lay the books off and go get some starbucks.Quickly,you grabbed your shoes and hurried before it got any darker.Luckily for you,starbucks was like 5 minutes away.

*Text Message From "LEOBEAR💙"*

"Hey?Answer!Im bored :("

You smiled and texted back

"Sorry Leo,im studying for finals😩🔫Ill text you later,Love you❤️"

You put the phone back into your pocket and proceeded walking.Once you got inside the store there was already a line waiting.You looked around and saw many other teenagers studying in their Computers and ipads,others were writing down assignments but it was completely quiet.Finally,it was your turn and you ordered a Venti Mocha Frappuccino.It was around 8:30 and the sun had gone down already,Great.You quickly exited starbucks and started heading home as you sipped on your beverage.

Walking to your house during nighttime was very dangerous because 1-You lived next to bars,2-Drunk peopel everywhere.

You tried not to make any eye contact with any of the guys around but they kept whistling and calling you.

"Hey Dollface,why dont you come over here?"

You rolled your eyes and decided to tell him off

"Sorry,i don't like old hairy guys that smell like they threw up on themselfs.Thanks."

He huffed and went back to talking to his friends.You still felt like you were being watched,it was a very uncomfortable feeling.It almost felt sinful.But you kept walking anyways until you heard footsteps all around you.You sped a bit as the the hair on your back rose up.

"(Y-N)....." Someone whispered,it was a light crisp voice.You stopped dead in your tracks and looked back.Nothing.

"W-who are you?Hello?"you asked multiple times but there was nothing but the noise of someone breathing.All of a sudden someone fell down from the building and stood behind you in darkness.

"Ive been watching you (y-n) every movement.You have lied.Arent you a bad girl?"

"Who are you?Answer me already!"

"Someone you probably know.But not."it said infront of you now,making you drop your drink.

"You know what?Screw this!"you said as you got in a fighting stance

"Smart girl.But dumb.Havent you noticed?"the voice started laughing and it came out of the shadows.Your eyes widened and you got filled with anger.

"LEONARDO HAMATO!"

Leo laughed as you started punching his arm.

"I thought i was going to die you idiot!"you yelled as you crossed your arms.

"Haha im so sorry (y-n)"he said as he tried to hug you but you turned away

"Plus you made me drop my Frapp!"

"Your what now?"

"MY FRAPPUCCINO LEO!"

He looked at the fallen drink,now spilled all over the floor.

"Hey im sorry,but you said you were studying and while i was out on duty i see my girlfriend talking to some drunk guy."

"I was defending myself!And i was coming back from starbucks because a girl needs to go out every once in a while and get some air and drink coffee!"

He looked at you with pity

"Alright im sorry" he said as he started taking out his wallet

"Here 75 dollars."he said

"What are you doing leo?"

"Making up for dropping your coffee."

You looked at him

"Leo,no,youve thats what you have collected,dont waste it on me."

"No here,have it,im sorry"

"I will not take it.What about you go home with me and test me on my studies?"

He gave you a soft smile and grabbed your hand

"Im sorry for punching your arm leo,i just was really scared and then i got mad."

"Its okay.Im sorry for scaring you"

"Its cool.I knew you were still protecting me "

"Always princess."