Hey

Hey guys.I know i know its been forever since ive been on here and i know i always say im going to write and stick to a schedule and i ALWAYS break it i known im terrible. I just havent written in a long time about the turtles and i kind of lost interest in writing.I did alot of scenarios i guess to the point where i didnt know what to write any more because i have no ideas.I want to just give a thanks to all of yall because you guys  were and are my friends .. and all of you guys where there when i was going through a very hard time in my life.I started this book about 3 years ago but ive just stopped recently .Maybe its because im growing out of it and im just getting older i dont really know..But maybe if you guys drop some ideas down in the comments ill try writing.I think my problem is that i keep writing the "season" scenarios over and over and i got bored like the Halloween or new years or christmas..The first time i ever wrote one was the best.I was full of ideas.But now its just like eh.So yeah...

Im sorry guys i know how much you guys enjoy the scenarios that i write .
But like i said,give me some ideas and ill brainstorm to write them.

Thank you guys once again♥️ I love you all