First session:Leonardo

It was a cloudy rainy day in NYC,today was no ordinary day..today was the day you were going to beat leo's sorry little butt!He had challenged you to a fight session with the weapons he gave you and needless to say,you were going to win.

The rain had woken you up from your dreams of the fight...You got up and stretched and since you had remembered what today was,you decided to go for a morning run then come back,practice with your wushu fans a bit and finally shower.So,you put on your white tank top and some black tights along with a dark blue jacket and running shoes.

*30 minutes later*

You had came back from your run and you were soaking wet from the rain but oh well..You got your fans and started doing some exercises and techniques you found on google and since you had practiced all day yesterday,you knew it was time..You hopped into the shower and turned the water to the cold side.

*10 minutes later*

You got out of the shower and put on your clothes which where some black spandex with a black tank top and running shoes again.Hey,you wanted to look nice and all mastery and whatever..You texted leo saying that you would meet him in a few minutes and you were going to kick his butt.

"In your dreams sweetie,i can beat anyone,anywhere at anytime"-leonardo

"Haha we will see about that..see you in 5"-You

You turned off your phone,ran to the nearest manhole then jumped down.

The sewers were darker than usually and some light were even off..Once you arrived,the lights went off and of course,you heard mikey scream.

"AHHH!!!!"

You got down to the lair and saw him screaming while the others came.

"Mikey shut your traphole!" Raphael said

"Sorry hehe im just really terrified of the dark"

"Its okay mikey"you said as you hugged him

"Oh you're here!"leo said

"Yea "

"Umm i guess we have to call off the session because its pitch black in the dojo"

"Oh no,its perfectly fine"

"But i dont wa-"

"I know you dont want to hurt me and you wont because im going to beat you and i will win and you will be crying and i will be laughing"

"......."

"well then"raph said with a chuckle and ran straight into the lair with excitement

"Okay lets go"leo said and you followed him

All that was lit was a candle coming from donnie.

"Okay you two,get in ready position."

You were across from leo,ready to beat him.

"On the count of three.."

"One"

Sweat was forming your scalp and you started gettin a rush of excitement

"Two"

Your vision sharpened and remember your powers?Well you also have mind reading but leo didn't know that and you knew everything that he was about to do.

"Andd..."

You gripped your fans harder

"Three!!" Donnie yelled as he blew out the candle and stood next to his brothers

Now it was all about hearing and movement

Leo came running towards you,thinking that you were facing the other way,but you did a front flip and went over him,landing perfectly on the floor.

He breathed heavily while you two went around in circles daring each other to come and attack..You had enough of it so you came and he was about to throw one of your fans to the floor with his katanas but you placed your hand on his shoulder,lifted yourself up and landed in back of him.

He started attacking and you blocked every shot he gave.

*cling*

*clang*

*swoosh*

Now you two were fighting to see who dropped their weapon first.Your fans were holding up against his katanas and you decided to trick him.

You did a kart wheel to your left making leo believe that he had thrown you to the ground but nope.You threw one of your fans across towards his katanas and suddenly,his katanas fell making catching leo off-guard and making him walk backwards which ended up in him falling.

Finally the lights came back on and you walked towards leo

"I can beat anyone,anywhere at anytime sweetie"you said

"Ohhh!!!!!"Mikey screamed

"Leo you just got beat man"Raphael said and walked into the living room

You kissed leo then left the lair with pride and joy..You just beated leo at a fight session.