NEW YEARS-Leonardo

So,it was New Years Eve and there was nothing better than to spending it with the ones you "Adore" the most.YUP you were stuck in your house because your mom was throwing a huge party that the whole neighborhood had gone to.You had a dark blue sparkling dress,with some high heels and a white coat.Your eyeshadow was black and your lipstick was red.Your hair was into a messy bun with a few curls poking out behind your ears.To be honest you hated most of the people in there.There was Mrs.Smith,your next door neighbor and she was a full on BITCH.She woulf always break all of your toys that fell into her backyard.Her husband was a gentleman tho,never caused trouble to you and always lent you the lawnmower.Then theres Mr.Gorge.He is the gay type of guy,actually pretty cool and laid back.He gave you ton of makeup advice and hes more of a brother to you.Ms.Harmony was a 21 year old woman of hoping to moving to Los Angeles or San Francisco one day.She never really talked to you but,she babysat your little siblings one time.

"(Y-n),dear could you please bring us more margaritas porfavor?Theyre quite delightful and so delicious!"Said Mrs.Jules a giant lady that was on broadway before.

"Ughh sure thing."

You went into the kitchen where it was filled with all the mexican moms preparing the Large dinner and latino music was playig everywhere.

"Uh mum."you yelled from across the room

"Muuummm"

"MUM!!!!!!"

She finally turned around with a drunk expression on her face.

"Yes sweeeeeetttiee???"

"Mrs.Jules says she needs more margaritas."

"Haha!Just in time"she gave you the plate and you left

"Here you go."

You just gave her the whole plate and left upstairs to your room.

"I just want this night to eeennnddd!!!"you screamed as you ran your fingers through your hair.Suddenly a knock came from your window.

"Finally!"

You ran to the window and opened it up,not lettig leo come in you instantly threw your arms around the muscular neck and pressed against him.

"Hey there!You okay?"

"Ugh leo theyre killing me from boredness.Like for real."

You finally released him and let him come in.

"Woah whats that smell?"

"Margaritas,puke,sweat,burps and moms homemade roast beef."

"That sounds pleasing."

"Agh!!"

Leo smriked.

"Hey i didnt come here for no reason..Change your shoes and clothes."

"Why?"

"Just listen to me.Ill be on your rooftop."

He left and you sighed.You got some jeans,and a sweater than showed your shoulders and neck.Some boots and you left.

"So what are we going to do?"you asked him

"Its going to be a fast ride so hold on tight."

"What?"

He threw you on his back and you tightened your arms around him quickly.

"Ready?"

"Yes but where are we g- AHHHH!!!!"

He jumped off the roof and started running at full speed.He climbed ladders,jumped from building to building.You could see the lights of Downtown NYC growing bigger and bigger.

"What are you doing??Its almost 12 and i need to be home!"

He started climbing the well-known tower EVERYONE knew.

The Empire State Building

"LEONARDO WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN WERE GOING TO DIE."

"Do you really want me to put you down?"he said

You looked down amd he was right.You were atleast 70 feet up.

"Nevermind!"

Once he finished climbing he placed you down.

"Woah."you said spacing out into the gorgeous city lights.

"Look over there."he pointed out at the event which they called "Ball drop"

Its the count down!!

"10" you said

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"0" leo said as he cupped your cheek and pulled you closer.You two kissed passionately and you wrapped your arms around his neck and he grabbed you by the waist.

"I cant wait to spend another amazing year with you my love❤️" leo said

"Hey maybe we will take some zumba! Hehe"