New years-Donnie

You were in the Lair waiting for donnie to get back from practice with the others.
-Beep Boop Beep-

Hey (y-n),come into the building next to the sewer entrance.I have a surprise for you!"

You put on your boots and headed up.Outside,was Casey Jones with Two presents.

"Casey?What are you doing here??"

"Donnie told me to give you these presents hed picked up earlier.Then he wants you to head towards north street."

"For what?"

"I dont know,he just told me to tell you.Guessing its like a scavenger hunt or something."

"But i dont have time,i was hoping to spend some time with him before the ball drops tonight.My dad is going to be so mad.."

"Dont worry he said he has that covered also!Apperantly your family is going bowling with a guy named Mr.Garza."

"My dads brother!Ohh"

"Anyways i gotta run,here and Happy New years (y-n)."

"Happy New Years"

He got on to his bike and left.You opened the boxes and found a shirt with some jeans,higheels and a few accesories.

"Don..you didnt need to.." You whispered

You quickly found an old Italian reataurant and went in.A few couples were eating but you didnt care,you just wanted to get into your new clothes.

"Hey Mr.Allesanndro.How are you doing this evening?" You asked.Mr.Allesanndro was the owner of the restaurant and he remembers you very well because you would come in everyday after school to order the small dish or breadsticks.

"Ah!If it isnt Ms.(Your last name) how are you?"he said in a italian accent

"Im doing well,hows marylou?"

"Oh my poor little girl has gotten sick!They call it the chicken pox!"

"No way,thats horrible sir,i hope she gets better."

"Thank you miss.So what brings you here?A small plate of breadsticks? Hehe!"

"One order of that and i need a place to change!My boyfriend has gotten me some new clothes that i wish to wear."

"Ah the ol' Donatello?"he said in a whisper

He was the only one who knew you were dating a mutant turtle.

"Yes sir."

"Very well,i have a room back there with a restroom.Make yourself at home!"

"Thank you sir."

You ran and went inside the restroom.You locked the door then took off your old white t-shirt and leggings.The new clothes fit you so comfy.

"Alright.Im just gonna make myself a fishtail braid." You said

Once you were out the door mr.allesanndro handed you a basket of breadsticks then you left.

"Okay north street..Ah this way!Wait isnt that the street thats full of KRAANG????....I mean donnie said that was the street so i trust him."

You walked down the dark and cold street,hearing weird noises and crying.

"Um..i dont feel good about this.."

Suddenly a group of kraang appeared infront of you.

"Oh great.."

"WE ARE KRAANG.YOU ARE THE ONE KNOWN AS THE TURTLE IN PURPLE GIRLFRIEND."

"Listen,i dont want any trouble its mew years eve and i just want to go."

"No can do (y-n),this might aswell be your last new years eve."

"Karai"

You took out your weapons and put them on your fingers. (The kakute incase you dont remember)

"Come at me karai!"

She loumged at you and your fist met her face.She started bleeding due to the spike that went inside her forehead.

"Aghh!!"

Then donnie appeared out of nowhere.

"(Y-n)!Are you alright??"

"YOURE THE ONE WHO MADE ME GO THROUGH THSI STREET!"

"What???I told casey Norway street!!AHHH CASEY!"

"Wait isnt that the street that has a ton of flowers and roses and trees and-"

"Yes!"

"Im going to pound you casey!!"

Donnie took out his bo staff and started aimimg at karai while you took out the kraang.

"I will see you again (y-n)."said karai before leaving.

"Im so sorry (y-n).You shouldnt have gone through that."

"Its okay don..Hey by the way,thank you for the Clothes.I like them even if they have a little karai blood on them haha."

He carried you bridal style then he headed towards Mr.Allesanndros.

"Hey i just came from there."

"Really?Well we dont have time to go where i wanted to take you..This is the closest."

He walked in,dont worry everyone had left it was only mr.Allesanndro.

"Hey again miss.(your last name) and Donatello!How are you?"

"Im good sir."

"Hey enough chit chatting look at the Television!"

The Ball drop event was happening.But how could it be 12 already??!

They crowd counted down and once you got to 1,donnie wrapped his arms around you and kissed you.

"Happy new years,baby girl."he whispered
You turned around and kissed him.

"Happy new years donnie,i know this wasnt what you had planned but its perfect."

Mr.Allesanndro placed spaghetti in a table with a candle then he started singing a romantic tune.

"I love you donnie"