Trying to Apologize-Mikey

Hey guys!Sorry for not updating again.As i said i have Family problems.They are really bad,so bad that we dont have a home at the moment and we need to look for a shelter and all that..Thank you for understanding..

*Phone ringing*

You looked at your phone and scoffed,it was the 57th time Mikey called you..It also had been two days since you broke up with him.You were filled with anger but with sadness aswell..As for him,he was all sad and filled with regret.

*Text message*

"Please Answer (y-n)..Ive been trying to call you and all i want to do is talk calmly..Im sorry.Please pick up."

You picked up your phone

"Go.To.Hell."you typed back

"Im already going through it without hearing your voice.."

You shook your head and held your knees close.The flashback of him kissing back that Green-eyed girl made you break down.What angered you was that he didn't even bother to tell you that he was Jealous when you would hang out with Leo.If only he had told you,none of this would have happened.

You wiped your tears and got up.You got your leather jacket on and your combat boots.Then you got your keys,phone and headed out.

~Time Skip~

You were walking once again,through the dark sewers,on the way to the lair. You decided to go talk Serious with mikey like he said.

~~~~~~~~~

Once you arrived,you immediately saw leo.

"Hey (y-n)..How are you?"

"Im fine.And you?"

"As always,the same.What brought you here today?"

"-Sigh-,mikey wanted to talk 'seriously' about what happened with him and that skank."

"Oh i see..Well just some advice,i know he did wrong and all but he has been going way too hard on himself than what he should.He hasnt eaten,came out of his room,gone on missions,train and Play video games"

You looked shocked

"Damn..well for him not to play videogames anymore is pretty harsh."

"I know..Well hes in his room."

You nodded and walked to mikeys room.You knocked

"Im not hungry leo.I already told y-"

"Its me Mikey."

He stopped and sniffled a bit then got up to open

There stood that 6ft ninja turtle with red eyes and bags under.He looked horrible for just being 2 days.

"You said you wanted to talk serious about 'Us' .So start talking Orange."

Before you could say anything else,he grabbed onto your waist and cried.

"Please (y-n)..Forgive me for what i did..I know i promised you not to fight ever again or hurt you ever again and i broke that promise.But im sure as hell that im paying for it and all i ask for is forgiveness!"

You looked down at him and realized how hurt he was..And how hurt you were.You didn't know that you were crying just at the sight of seeing him

"I-i-"

He got up and before you could say anything else he kissed you

After a few seconds of kissing he let go and you cried more.You punched his plastron

"Why mikey why?!"

"Im sorry.."

"Why would you just..Just kiss me like that?After kissing that Green-eyed hoe!You have me confused mikey..I don't even know why you did what you did and i feel like its tearing me apar-"

He kissed you once more

"Well..Thats one way to shut me up.."

"Look,i-i did what i did because i was jealous...Of you and leo hanging a-and i felt left out..I didn't plan to kiss Lexy,"

"Lexy?She even has a skank name."

"Look (y-n),point is..I will never love anyone as much as i love you and thats for sure."

You let a few tears roll before hugging him tight

"Dammit mikey..stop being so heartwarming and cute..."

"I swear on my honor,and i know I shouldn't swear because its serious but,i swear i will never do that again."he said as he ran his fingers through your hair

"Thank you mikey..I forgive you.."

He smiled and held you tight

"And for the 1 year anniversary..I didn't forget.."he said and walked into his room

"I got you this."

It was a small box but before you knew it he was on one knee.He opened the box,it was a promise ring.

"I-i was suppose to give this to you 2 days ago but..Things didn't turn out the way they did and i just hope you accept this promise ring..I hope you forgive me for what i have done because i am stubborn at times but i guess thats how i am..

I promise to always be there for you..I promise to always care..I promise ill be honest with you..I promise to always make you smile..I promise to keep you close..I promise that my heart is forever yours..I promise to you, (Y-n) (L-n),to love you."

You were crying and shaking

"I accept."

He slipped the ring onto your finger and kissed you

"I love you (y-n)..always remember that."

Yes i know short and maybe crap but i did what i felt was right because..Mikey isnt mean :( mikey is nice and loveable so yeah