Fighting with his Bros Gf-Donnie and mikey

You were in donnies lab with Mikey's jumpy girlfriend and Donnie.

"Jesus christ (mikeys gf name) calm down."

"But im bored and this is boring ans i want to do something fun."

"Dude i need to have this project done by tomorrow,its for a grade.I cant fail another class."

"You failed classes?"

"Yes."

She bursted out laughing,not taking this serious at all.You didnt really like michelangelos girlfriend since she Was a bit annoying but oh well.

"Im going to put on some music"
She said and hoped out of her chair

She put on some nicki minaj and you rubbed the temple of your forehead.

"Oh my gosh.Stop already!"

"How about nooooooooo!"

The music blared loudly through your ears,leaving them ringing.Your temper was increasing and so was your adrenaline.

"THATS IT!"You said as you slammed down your fist on the table

"Whats wrong?Im being a little,whats the word?Oh yea Annoying?"

Your eyes went all white and your hands started trembling.You placed a hand infront of you,facing Mikeys Gf.

"Youre going to pay."

She levitated along with the movements of your hands.You threw her around making her get bruised up and blood leaked from her forehead.

"(Y-n)!Stop it!"donnie yelled

You stopped only because he asked you to.If it was anyone else you would have beaten her to death.

She dropped down and spit out a few teeth..Your eyes went back to normal and you once again rubbed your temples.

"Are you okay "donnie asked

"Yea im fine.I just really have a short temper..You know that."

Mikey had came in the lab and hugged his gf.

"Why would you do this (y-n)?"

"Sorry.."

Mikey shook his head and went back to (mikeys gf name)

"How about we go somewhere else to finish your homework?"

"Best thing ive heard all day."

Meh short Yes i know.Ive been busy with my Region music and mariachi and math.Its all fhsosbspabdosbdowbdpakdcksbdodjwp. Im also on my period so im like ugh.But yea back to watching some pewdiepie and markiplier :) hope you guys enjoyed byeee