When you see him singing-Donnie

You have been noticing that Donnie has been liking rock a lot.Especially Guns N Roses.So you weren't really shocked about what had just happened.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
You and Donnie were working on your math homework.This was boring so you asked Donnie to put on some music while doing the work.

"Okay"he said and guess what he put on?
Guns n roses.

---song----

*guitar solo*

She got a smile that it seems to me..
Reminds me of childhood memories..
Where everythings great as the bright blue skyyy..Now and then when I see your face it takes me away to that special place and if I stay too long id probably break down and cryyy...Oh oh oh ohhh sweet child o mineeeee.....

You noticed Donnie was humming then mumbling then he really started to sing.Wow.His voice was just...perfect!!

"Shes got eyes of the bluest skies as if they thought of raiin..I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of paiinnn..Her hair reminds of a warm safe place where as I child I'd hiddee and pray for thunder and the rain to quietly pass me byy woaahg oh oh ohh sweet child o mines"

When he sang that part you secretly looked at him not making it obvious but he was staring at you..in love.

You looked at him and your eyes locked as he kept singing and singing.He came closer to you until you were one inch from each others lips.

He whispered the last line of the song,"sweet chiiiiii-iiiiii-iiiiiiiiillldddd of minneeeeeee".Hs warmn breath touched your skin and suddenly he kissed you passionately.

Once you two released each other,you asked him,"where you thinking of me when you described those words ?"

"You barely noticed Darling?"he asked you as he smirked and started looking for more songs.

"Hehe I love you donnie-boo"

"I love you too sweetie