When he catches you watching him work out-Donnie and Mikey

Donnie
It was a crisp cool night,nothing was better than to stay home with your turtle and watch netflix.Well,donnie had the idea of making diner for you and him for the first time,you thought this was gonna be funny watching him,mess up and spill so you decided to watch him.

"Donnie are you sure you want to cook it?I mean I have more expe-"

"Its fine!I can do it see?"he said as he started chopping tomato's.

You two were gonna have Fettuccini.

"Do tomato's go with fettuccini?"

"I hope"

You watched donnie concentrate on his work.Since there was hot lighting in the kitchen, Donnie had started to sweat.

He squinted his eyes and stuck out his tounge.

Your POV

Man..donnie really is doing a good job.I never thought he would actually make it I mean I thought they just ate pizza!But apparently they have a good taste for Italian food.Which is great.
Donnie looks so hot..Did I just say hot?!Yupppp.I mean his mahogany eyes are just focused on his task.His muscles flexes as he chops the vegetables.Donnie is so fit..He the perfect turtle ever..I'm lucky to have him .Sigh

End of your POV

"(Y-n),(y-n)!!Hey!"

"Huh?wha??"

Donnie smirked

"You have a little bit of drool sweetie..And you kept staring at me "

"Oh!I um.."you mumbled as you turned around and wipped of the drool

"Hehe..sorry don,didn't mean to.."

"Its okay"he said and smiled.

Donnie's POV

Haha,I caught her staring at me.I wonder the things she thought. Prob pervy but oh well.

End of Donnie's POV

Mikey

Mikey had welcomed you to come and see the guys battle against each other.Of course it was practice and mikey always tried to show off in front of you doing front flips,backflips etc.

"Okay mikey,show them what you got"

"Ha!he wishes he was as good as me"
Raph then said passing by

"Shut up,at least he isn't a hothead and gets mad for a fly touching his comics"

Mikey and leo started laughing while raph just grunted.

"Hurry up mikey"

Mikey got in ready position then the battle began.But this time it was different.Mikey actually was kicking raphs butt

"Oh you think you can handle this?I'm a ninja turtle foe!"

"So am I dum-dumb!"

Mikey did a front flip then tripped raph with his nunchucks.

Your POV

wow mikey is actually beating raph.He has been training harder the last couple of weeks.That's amazing. TBH he looks sexy training hard.The way he focuses and hits everything perfectly is just unbelievable.
He would protect you from anything.His muscles suited his body.The way he hugged you made you feel safe and secure.He was just perfect.

End of your POV

"Um (y-n)??hey dudette!!Earth to (y-n)!"

"Huh???"

"Finally"raph laughed

"What?"

"(Y-n),you have a little something and you have a nosebleed"said Leo

"Wha-?oh!"
You said as you touched your lips and drool was falling along with blood.

"Omg hold on!"

"Angel!!I'm coming!!"

"Stay here mikey!"

"Hdodbxibssidbsof sosbsosbsowb"

Raph kept laughing until Leo smacked him and told him to stop.

"So embarrassing.." You thought.