First fight-Leonardo

Ugh guys I hate myself for making this scenario but all relationships fight.

You were sitting quietly in the living room waiting for Leo to come back from defeating the kraang.
Time passed by and you were getting sleepy.once you were about to close your eyes,noises of yellin and thumping entered the lair.The turtles had arrived.

"What the freaking hell is your problem raph?!You don't just go and attack that's why we got caught and almost killed!For your damn ass fault!"

"ME?!W waited in the fucking rooftop for 10 minutes!"

"Yea and those 10 minutes could have saved us instead of you rushing and being impatient!"

"Fuck you Leo!"Raph screamed and left to his room.

Leo stood there with his fists clenched,he glared at you and then walked mad to his room.

"Hey (y-n),sorry about that"Donnie came and sat next to you

"Wow they really don't get along..I better go calm him"

"That wouldn't be the best idea but I can't stop you"

You got up and walked over to leos door.

*knocks*

"Leo?are you okay?May I come in?"

"I'm fine..go away"

You sighed

"Listen, I know your mad,I just wanna help so I'm coming in"

You opened the door and leo was just pacing.After you saw him you closed the door behind you and breathed in deeply.

"Hey leo..What happened back there?"

"Nothing that concerns you"

"I just want to help leo,please tell me"

"Well I don't need your fucking help!!"

Tears were starting to form in your eyes

"Just because raph did something wrong doesnt mean you have to let it out on me!I just want to help my boyfriend!"

He looked at you straight in the eyes and his eye color had gotten darker.

"Help?Ha!If you were to help you would have gone out there and actually help people! But all you do is sit and be a lazy ass bitch!"he screamed as he pushed you

"I TRY TO MAKE IT TO ALL THE PRACTICES AND TRAININGS BUT I CANT ALWAYS,IM NOT PERFECT LEO!!"

"Well then I don't know why I'm fucking dating you!"

The words stung your heart,immediately shattered to pieces.

This time you led a tear fall,and leo noticed what he had just said.

"(Y-n),I'm s-so sorry b-baby,I didn't mean it!"he said as he tried to hug you but you pulled away

"If you didnt mean it then you shouldn't have said it leo."You cried,opened the door and ran out the lair.

Mikey and Donnie had seen you and they were worried.

Leo stood there in the hallway with tear running down his face.
After a few minutes hoping for you to come back he went inside his room and cried wishing to get you back.As for you,you had tooken a long cold shower and in there you cried.Once you got in your bed you wished he really didn't mean the words he said.