When you get jealous-Raph

You were sitting across the living room giving death glares to raph and a girl who was apparently "Raphs friend from childhood" she had bright blonde hair like Elsa from frozen,Dark green eyes,and a perfect little fit body.You had to admit it she had curves.And raph kept checking her out and complementing her while she flirted with him.

You finally stood up,smiled,grabbed your soda can, crushed it and let fall as you walked off saying this,

"coughattentionwhorecough"

She looked at you and gasped.

"Says the one who looks like shit"

(Uh oh.Never ever mess with raphs gf..never..)

You turned around still smiling.

"Excuse me?Repeat that again I thought I heard the barking of a bitch"

She got up and walked to you.

You thought it was funny because she was small and you were freakishly tall like 5'8 and she was 5'1

You crossed your arms and smirked.

"Okay,first of all,Stop trying to get in the way of me and raphie-bear!he is mine!honestly I don't even know who you are or what you have to do with him but for sure he isn't dating you."

The words stung you like venom.

"Hey by your looks I can tell you like to play dirty games you slut.But let's play a different one.Its called beat up the conceded bitch"

"Oh you!"
She grabbed your hair and threw you to the ground

Raph got up but didn't know whatto do so he called the others

You got up,spit and smiled.

"So you want to he fought huh?Oh..I will show you rough."

Your eyes switched from your eye color to pitch black,you levitated and got dragon wings.Your fangs started to grow and finally, smoke started drifting from your steaming-hot palms.

You aimed at the girl and choke her until she apologized.

"Just because I don't want to hurt raphael,otherwise, I would have ripped you into little pieces slowly."

You let go of her and switched back to normal.

Donnie and Leonardo walked up to her and tried to calm her down.

Raph just stood there looking at you.

"And you!Don't act like you didn't know what you were doing."you said as you pointed to raph.

You rolled your eyes and left the room.

3 1/2 hours later...

You were laying in your bed at your house.You didnt want to sleep with raph because of what had happened.

After a little bit of sleeping you awoke with raph right next to you.

"What do you want.."

"I came to apologize and ask you something"

"Its fine raph..whatever.. Its not like it hurted my feelings anyways "you said as tears filled your eyes up.

He hugged you tight

"(Y-n),I will never love anybody else but you.You mean the world to me,she was just a old friend that we used to get along but not anymore"

"Then how come you were checking her out?!"

"Babe,cmon I was looking at how slutty she became.She was telling me that she got a job as a striper and she even asked me if I wanted a lap dance!That's messed up because its gross and dirty"

"Ah"

"One question"

"Hmm?"

"Were you jelly?"

You punched his plastron and he laughed

"Yes Raphael.I was jealous.I admitted it okay?"

"Aww"

He hugged you and kissed your lips.

Soon you two were fast asleep in each others arms.