almost a makeout!-Leo and Raph

Leonardo
You and Leo were cuddling in his bed.He put his head in your chest while you twirled your finger around his bandana.
His arms were wrapped around your waist carassing your warm soft skin.

"(Y-n)"

"Yes?"

"I love the way you smell"

You were dying of laughter inside but you smiled and kissed him.

You looked at his light blue eyes and remember when you first fell in love with him.

You grabbed his neck and started kissing him. His tounge fought his way into yours and of course he won.

He started taking your shirt off and he took control of your arms and pinned you.Right when someone decided to disturb you.

"Hey le-"

Raph was standing at the door wide eyed and then he smirked

"Well,I see you two are having fun.."

You rolled your eyes and got up to shut the door.

"Leo,next time please lock the door"you said as you got your shirt and put it on,and left

"Stupid raph"leo said.

Raph

You and Raph were watching a Rated-R movie down at the lair.

Raph was grabbing you by your waist while your head layed on his shoulder.
Suddenly,a hot steamy make out part came out and it was almost turning into sex.

You noticed raph holded you tighter.
Your head started imagining things like,what if you and raph suddenly just started making out right now and yes,you even thought how large was raphs thing...

Raph noticed you were day dreaming and that's when he came in for a kiss.

He started kissing you while pulling your waist towards his lap.

He layed you down,took of your shirt and sweatpants and started kissing your neck Down to your stomach.

He started giving you Hickey's around your shoukder when all of a sudden you heard a familiar voice.

"Sorry to interrupt your umm..love making,"Donatello then said.

You widened your eyes and pulled raph on top of you to cover your body.

He blushed and looked at you then remembered doantello.

"But,have you seen my wrench ?"

Raph rubbed his temples and looked at him angry

"No,Donnie I have not.Why don't you go ask someone else?We were obviously busy here"

"Fine,have a good day raph.Bye (y-n),BTW I love your bra,very rich lace"

Raph then got up and ran after Donnie

You chuckled and put your clothes back on