When he gets jealous-Raphie

You and raph were on a mission to defeat the foot clan.You jumped from rooftop to rooftop trying to catch up to raph but let's admit it ,raph is too fast.

"Cmon (y-n),you can do it!"

You huffed and puffed

"H(sigh) hold r-raph!"

Finally you guys made it and started attacking

Raph took the more powerful ones while you took the ones that were easier and stubborn.

"Hold on!I'll be back"said raph as he headed down a alley chasing one of them.

You were left alone with a male soldier.

He took of his mask and it revealed a pale,johnny depp like figure.His eyes were aqua and he had black hair like the guy from death note.

Of course,he was cute but he was a enemy

"Hey cutie,how about you ditch that freak and come with me?"

You gave him a serious look

"No thanks.Never in a million years will I join your stupid foot clan.And he's not any freak.He's my freak!"

You said as your foot met his face.

He got up and smirked

"Listen,I don't want any trouble."he said as all of a sudden he pulled out a rose.

"For you"

You took it and hid it behind your back

"Why are you so nice to me?"

"Because your beautiful."

You blushed at his comment.

But raph was hearing it all and he was steaming mad/jelly.

He then jumped down and got the guy from his shirt, pinned him to the wall and looked at him.

"Listen here you rat.FIRST OF ALL NOONE CALL MY GIRL BEAUTIFUL EXCEPT ME.SECOND OF ALL STOP TRYING TO FLIRT WITH HER SHE IS MINE ONLY AND WHO WOULD DATE YOU?!THIRD OF ALL..IT BETTER BE THE LAST FUCKING TIME I HEAR YOU CALL ME A FREAK IF ANYONE HERE IS A FREAK,ITS YIU FOR JOINING THE FOOT CLAN AND BETRAYING THE PEOPLE OF NEW YORK."

and with that,raph punched his stomach making the soldier groan.

And then he let him go.

Raph picked you up and carried you with your torso and upper body facing his back and your waist and lower body facing his front

"Hey raphiee"

"Yea?"

"Thanks"

"Mhm"

"Raphieee"

"Yes?"

"Were you jealous??"
You asked with  a smirk

"No..."

"Yes you were "

"Fine..I was..But only because your mine.Only mine got it?"

"Got it my big baby".

"I'm not a baby"

"Hehe yes you are"