Nightmare?-Leonardo

-Monday night-
You and leo had been watching,"IT"...The movie with the clown named pennywise.He had blood-Red eyes that matched along with his puffy hair.His teeth were anything but human-like and his clothes were baggy with the colors of yellow,orange,purple,white and blue.To be honest,you were terrified of that killer clown that it even gave you the worst's nightmares of your whole life.But of course,leo loved horror films and you just wanted to be with him.

"Leo cmon turn it off now"You begged as your face was cuddled up on leo's arm.

"Aww c'mon its almost over!"

-Jump-scare in the movie-

"EEEKKK!!!"You squeezed Leonardos  hand

"Fine,alright lets go to bed"

You looked up,grabbed your blanket and you both headed to the room..Once you were laying down with leo's arm wrapped around,you began to drift away into dream land or actually,the worst nightmares of your life.

It was a narrow path that kept going on for ages until finally you saw many different colored lights down a door.You exited and came across this old,abandoned carnival.But it wasn't just any carnival,this carnival was the one where your parents would take you as a child..until the accident happened...It was all over the news,

"FREAK SHOW AT DOWNTOWN CARNIVAL!!!!"

You remember it all,because you were there.
Your best friend,(Best friends name) and you were on the house of terror ride but,in the middle of the ride,It all shut down.The lights went out and the car stopped.

About 15 minutes had passed and not you or your friend had said anything until you heard a nasty,frightening trail of laughter coming from your friends side.She holded on tight on your arm and so did you.

"Hello little girls!How are you?"the clown from the entrance said.

-silence-

"Are you afraid? You shouldn't be!!Im no harm!"

"Go away!!"(best friends name) said

The clown made a sad face

"Your scaring me!!"

"I am indeed offended!"

"Shut up! go away! Noone likes you!"

"Thats it little girl i tried to be nice but you denied me.Your going to pay!"

All of a sudden he dodged at your friend and started biting her flesh out and strangling her throat.

"(Bff name)!!!!! HELP!!HELP!!"

A few seconds later he stopped harming her and was about to go onto you but you could her the footsteps of people behind you and before you knew it,the clown was gone.

"(Bff name),listen to me!! please wake up!Please you cant leave me..."

"Were best friends forever..remember?"You said as you hugged the body full of blood and your  pinky was curled onto hers.

"Hey!You alright?!"an officer had came

"Jesus christ,w-what happened?! hey we need paramedics here!!hurry!!"

They had carried her away onto the hospital but sadly,she didn't make it.

They caught the clown and went through his records..he had been charged before for rape,murder,molesting,Abuse and to top it off he was mentally crazy and had escaped an asylum.

You ended your flashback and looked around at the carnival.You walked around,scared and guess what ride you came up to?The house of terror of course.

"Hello again!"

You turned around and saw the monstrous murderer.

"You killed my best friend!"

"Yes,and i never got to finish you up!"

Your eyes widened and you started walking backwards as he picked up an ax and started running towards you.Of course you ran,no,sprinted!You hid under a booth full of teddy bears.

Then,a song started playing

"All around the mulberry bush,the monkey chased the weasel,the monkey thought 'twas all in fun..."
And before you knew it the clown was behind you

"POP GOES THE WEASEL!"

"AHHH!!!!" You woke up with tears running down your face and your body sweating

Leo woke up immediately

"What happened?!!"

"*huff* *puff*j-just another n-nightmare..along with a flashback"

"Flashback?"

"Yea..you never really knew why i was so terrified of clowns did you?"

"No,not really."

"-sigh-...my best friend,(bff name) was murdered by one when we were little..he was a murderer,rapist,molester,abuser and he was a mental patient and he had escaped the asylum."

"Omg im so sorry..."he said as he pulled you into a warm hug

"I promise no more clown movies from now on"

You smiled

"Thank you for understanding leo,i love you."

"I love you too"

You knew leo was tired but you just couldn't fall asleep again.

"Leo you go back to sleep..im going to be awake for a while.."

"Ill stay up with you..No matter what."

Soo i just made that all up omg it sounds good tell me if its good omg!! i liked it :) told you guys the next scenarios will be goodddd