Forgiveness?-Mikey

You were home alone listening to music,not caring about anyone or anything.Except one person/turtle..Mikey.It had been 2 weeks since the fight and to be honest you hated being away from him even if you were mad at him for what he said to you.

It was Dark already at NYC.The lights glimmered all over and you could hear the convos of people chatting.You remembered that when as a child your mom would take you to a coffee shop down the street and she would drink coffee while you drew her pictures.What happened to all of that innocence and happiness?Now its all about boys..or turtles,love,kissing,hugging,drama,growing up..You hated it.You wanted to be little again and forget the horrible world of being a teenager.

Song playing-Heres to never growing up-Avril Lavigne.

"Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs
With the boombox blaring as were falling in love,got a bottle of whatever,but its getting us drunk singing here's to never growing up!

Call up all our friends,go hard this weekend,for no damn reason,I don't think they will ever change,Meet you at the spot,half past ten-O'clock,we don't ever stop,and were never gonna change"

The song boomed all over your room so you couldn't hear anything,which was good because music drifted you away from the sick world,you didn't even hear your phone ringing and beeping from calls and messages of Mikey.

"Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs with the boom box playing as were falling in love,got a bottle of whatever but its getting us drunk singing HERES TO NEVER GROWING UP!!"You sand loud

At this moment nothing mattered to you,you went to your bed and plopped on it giving out a loud sigh.

"If only Mikey was here..it'd be more fun..if only we never fought..if only all the if's in the world would come true."

You closed your eyes for a little but then you shot them open as you heard a thump in your bedroom.

You looked up and saw that familiar face you missed and hated at the same time.

"I..i-i just needed to know y-you were okay..you n-never answer my phone c-calls or m-messages.."

"I think you know why"you said as you got up and crossed your arms.

"Yea I know..I'm sorry"

"Don't say sorry.A small simple sorry won't do nothing."

He looked down.

"I know,but I'm afraid that if I try to do something to change..you won't care"He said as his light blue eyes me with yours.

You didnt say anything

He walked up to you and pulled your chin up

"Listen,i may not be the best boyfriend..i may be mean and sometimes weird but..i try my hardest so you can love me and accept me.i mean im dating (y-n)! The most wonderful girl in the world and nothing will ever stop me from loving her..shes beautiful,smart,funny ,enjoyable..theres so much i have to say about you but words arent enough..i love you, and again im sorry for the past.."

You had tears in your eyes

"Mikey..that was amazing..i..i-i forgive you..with one condition..never insult me again please"

"Never ever angelcakes"

You hugged him

"How about we go get pizza and play some videogames?"

"Best idea ive ever heard in two weeks"