Fighting with his bros gf-Mikey and Donnie

You were at your apartment enjoying the view of the rain pouring down on the new york city skyscrapers.When all of a sudden,you got a call from Mikey.

"Hey mikey,whats up?"

"Hey (y-n),remember when you always kepr bugging me about meeting donnies girlfriend since both of you had alot in common?"

"Yea."

"Well right now is he perfect time to come."

"But i cant,ill be soaked by the time i get there and you know how the sewers fill up when it rains like this.You guys go on lockdown"

"Basically why its the perfect time!We can all have a bonding moment."

"I guess so..I'll be there in 10"

"Thanks dudette!I love you,bye"

Mikey hung up and you placed your phone on your bedtable.Afterwards,you got up and dressed into your favorite jeans,A white shirt and some black vans.Followed by a trench coat and a fedora.

Once you stepped out of your apartment you immediately searched for the nearest manhole then you ran to it.Basically by the time you arrived you were a used up sponge

"Hey"you said as you took off your coat

"(Y-n)!Yay!"mikey said happily as he welcomed you a warm hug.

"So where is she?"

"Oh down in the lab with donnie"

"Cool lets go"

-in the lab-

"Hey (Donnies gf name) this is my Girlfriend,(y-n)"

She held a hand infront of you and you shook it

"Pleasure to meet you (y-n)"

"The pleasure is all mine,so i heard you and i have a lot im common accordingly to mikey"

"Oh really?"

"Yea!You um like Hillary clinton?"

"Um not really,im voting for donald trump."

Your eyes shot open and your mouth opened

"T-trump?That mexican hater?Why?!"

"Well he is right about sending the mexicans back to where they were bred"

You furrowed your eyebrows and gulped

"Uh,my whole family is mexican.."

"Ehh sorry to hear about that,send me a postcard of jalisco when youre there!"

"Okay whatever..You like anime?"

"Psh no,I think its a bit creepy and idiotic.I mean cmon tits will never be that huge.Anime is just fake"

Anger and hatred started to form inside your body.Your stomach had butterflies and you just felt weird.

"Okay,no hillary clinton and no Anime,got it..what about pewdiepie?"

"Ugh that gay guy who calls himself a youtuber?Nope.He looks retarded when he makes videos and i swear his jokes are getting worser everyday."

"Okay,I let you pass the hillary and anime but with pewdiepie never!PEWDIEPIE IS LIFE AND HE IS BETTER AND GREATER THAN WHAT IS IN YOUR DUMB BEAN BRAIN SWEETHEART!PEWDIEPIE HAS SAVED ME FROM SADNESS AND MADE ME LAUGH ON MY DAYS WHERE NOT EVEN MIKEY COULD MAKE ME HAPPY!"
You breathed heavily as she just stood there in shock of your words.

"Okay your clarified as a weirdo to me ok?So back away."

"Excuse me?You cant be telling me what to do ir what not to."

"Yes i can."

You rolled your eyes and laughed

"Bish your messing with a psycopath here who loves anime and pewds.Please i beg of you,do not get on my bad side."

"Or else what,youre gonna go call youre pewdiefuck to save you?"

Mikey was starting to get really nervous and he remembered about your special power

Your hair started to glow pink and your eyes slowly drifted into the color of pearlish white.

"Keep it going missy and you will regret it."

"whateveeeerrrr loser.Your with the french called,-"

But your dark mist went up her nostrils and through her mouth making her suffocate.Mikey and donnie had to beg you to stop.And so you did,but you left her with a bloody nose.

"dude."mikey said

"noone makes fun of pewdiepie ever."

You said and dissapeared.