when he pranks/scare you-Donatello and Mikey

DONNIE
You sat impatiently in Donnie's lab as you watched the new lab equipment Donnie had gotten.You couldn't wait to try it out but Donnie wouldn't hurry from the lair.

After 20 minutes you gave up and went to go search for him.

You walked to the living room and asked where donnie was to Raph.

Raph smirked evil and said he was training with master splinter.After you said thanks raph immediately got up and headed for..the back room?

"I really shouldn't interrupt Donnie if he's training with splinter..that would be rude.."

So you sat on the couch and watched the National Geographic channel.

Then,all of a sudden the lights went off and the t.v crashed.

"What the?"

You went to tryghe switch but nothing happened.

"Ugh.."

You walked to the back room to check the switches.

"but they're all turned on..RAPHAEL YOU BETTER NOT BE PRANKING ME YOU BUTTHOLE OR I WILL HURT YOU!!"

you heard a noise from the kitchen so you walked towards it and then...

"BOO!!"
"

"GAHH!!!!!"you kicked at whoever scared you in the face and ran.

Finally the lights came back on and you saw Donnie on the kitchen floor searching for his glasses that were knocked off.

"Oh my god!Donnie i-im so sorry!I didn't know it was you I swear!I was scared and I didn't know what else to do!!" You said as you gave him his glasses and hugged him.

"Its okay princess.I'm sorry it was my fault for scaring you."

"I forgive you Donnie,now can we go back to the lab?"

"Sure sweetie"

You two holded hands and walked back to the lab happily.

MIKEY

You and mikey were playing videogames until Mikey stopped and said that he will be back.
You thought he was gonna get pizza or something so you just nodded and waited.

Time started passing by and he still hadn't come.

"Ughhh mikeeey!!!"you yelled.

No answer.

"Mikeeeyy!!!! I'm gonna press play!"

No answer again.

Now this freaked you out because when you had said that Mikey would have come in like a rocket ship.

You got up and headed for the kitchen but he wasn't there.

You checked his room.
Nothing.

Lair
Nothing.

-sigh-
When you turned around you got scarred by guess who?Mikey!

"Boo!!"

"ahh!!"

You didn't hit him but you fell back and hurt your back.

"Oww!Mikey what the hell??!"

"Hahaha that's what happens when you threaten me that your gonna press play!"

"Oh wow haha!"

He helped you up and carried you back to playing videogames.

Yes I know short one but I promise I'll make it up!I'm really busy ATM but I will do more.P.s if you have any questions kik me at dragon_slayer8414! Thnx