Your instrument-Leo

Okay so some of you might not like the instrument I got for you.But honestly I like the idea of all of the turtles gf playing orchestra instruments.

Don't Like?Fine.My scenarios anyway. But if you do like then yay!! 

Oh and tommorow is my bday :)

Leo
------------
So you never told leo about your special talent of playing the cello.
You didn't want him to know since you were a bit shy and people always told you you sucked just to make you feel bad when actually were really good at it.

You were practicing in leos room since the boys were out for patrol and it was perfect to play as loud as you could.

"Moonlight sonata"

Was the song you were playing.

You closed your eyes as you let the amazing sound play.It was so incredible how the sweet melody drifted you away.

What you didn't notice was that Leo had came early from patrol and he was staring at you play.

Then you went faster and faster ,your fingers were moving so fast and you were doing a lot of vibrato.

Finally you finished loud.

-claping-

"L-leo???"

"Wow you never told me you played a instrument."

You blushed

"Well,I didn't want my feeling broken.."

"What do you mean??,you play amazingly beautiful!!!"

"Really?"

"Hell yea! I mean you let yourself go with the music, it was just..wow"

He walked up to you and kissed you.

"I love you Leo"

"I love you too,(y/n)"