Forgiveness?-Leo

It had almost been a week since leo had told you the mean nasty stuff he thought about you.The words ran all over your mind.

"Your just a lazy bitch"

"I don't know why I dated you"

You let a tear fall down and you looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Am I really not what he expected?What did I ever did wrong?"you said to yourself.

Your phone was exploding from messages of Leo but you ignored them.

You undressed and got in the shower hoping that the thoughts would go away but they kept lingering inside.
Once you got out you heard shuffling in your room.It couldn't be your family because you kept the door locked always and your window was closed..then who?.
But you totally forgot the fact that leo was a ninja.

You dressed in your pajamas and you let your hair down.You didn't even bother to wipe off the mascara that had run down while you where in the shower..who was there to impress anyways?

After that you left the restroom and you didn't even noticed the 6 foot giant turtle near your door.You plopped down in your bed and sighed.

"I'm sorry (y-n)."

You widened your eyes scared but actually happy you heard that voice again.You scanned the room and finally saw him.

"What do you want Leonardo?"

"I want your f-forgiveness..please.. You don't know how much it has killed me to not have you next to me at night,or having your hugs..I don't know what happened to me the other night but I know I fucked up."

"Yes you did.And you don't know how much it tore me apart when you said those words to me!"you said as you began to cry.

Leo looked down and then back up to you.

"I know..I was a freaking jerk..I didnt mean to make you cry."he said as he got closer to you.

"But you did"

"(Y-n),you are the best thing that has ever happened to me,you're there for me even in the roughest times.Nobody would have gone in the room that night and asked me if I was alright but you did.You are brave and strong and I love you more than anything in this world.You make me smile in the gloomy days and I know your not lazy or a bitch and you never will be.I never regret dating you because if it wasn't for you, I don't know what I would do"

A small smile came across your face.

"(Y-n),please forgive me I beg you"
He let out tears hoping you wouldn't say no

"Leo..I know what what you did was wrong.. But I still love you. I forgive you."

Leo face lightened up and he immediately hugged you

"T-thank you so much (y-n),I promise I will never hurt you again."

You hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

"I have missed your hugs leo.."

"I have missed your hugs the most (y-n),I you"

"I love you too"