Christmas time-Leonardo pt.2

So,before you knew it the clock had struck 10 p.m. It was freezing outside and there was alot of air hitting.You had called Leo to ask if he was ready but,he said that it was too cold outside and he didn't want you to get sick.

"C'mon leonardo.Are you being a big fat baby?"

"Wha-?N-no!I honestly just dont want you ti catch a cold.."

"I got 5 jackets.Im good.Im on my way,bye."

You put your phone in your pocket then picked up your skates and leonardos skates.(They were awfully large,so you had to carry them in a backpack.)

Once you arrived,leo had a scarf on with a jacket.

"But what if someone sees me??"He asked

"Thats why i brought you a hat."

You took out a black beanie from your backpack and placed it gently on his head.

"There ya go!"

He made a pouting face

"Awww leo-bear c'mon,you look good,we will have a great time and you will learn how to skate.Okay?"

"*Sigh* I guess so."

"Also,why would there be people walking around at this hour?Its freezing and its pitch black out there!"

"Whatever you say,lets just get this over with please."

And so,you and leo walked camly on the vacant streets of NYC.The alleys were dark as usual,the trees leafes fell and made crunchig noises,the wind whooed and leo was being a baby.
Finally you guys arrived at the lake,which was completely frozen.

"Is this even safe??"leo asked nervously

"Psh duh!"

You gave leo his skates and you put on yours.

"Okay um.How do i stand now?"

"Give me your hand"you said as you reached an arm out to leo and his strong hand wrapped around your fragile one.

"Sorry,i cant do this."

"Hey mister!No backing out!"

You pushed him into the ice where he was sliding all over the place on all his four (i can't guys !Im laughing so hard at the image of it xD)

"(Y-Y-Y-y-n)!!!!!IM GOING TO DIE HELP ME!!"

You started skating on the ice laughing your butt off.

"Hey,your the ninja here!Remember you told me you are all about stealth and blah blah?"

"AHH!!YES I DID BUT THIS IS FROZEN WATER!"

"Well then i believe this will be excellent training sir!"

"(Y-n)!!!!"

"Fine"

You skated towards the circling leonardo and stopped him.

"Okay chill dude.Lift on leg carefully on the ice and then lift the other one.Ill be right here."

You placed your hands on your hips and leo looked at you as if you were crazy.

"I-i cant."

"Leonardo Hamato,am i hearing that from you?The leader?Oh no.This is horrible.I think you're not a brave,intelligent,handosme looking turtle anymore.Pity."

He looked down,his icy-blue eyes staring at his own reflection.

Suddenly,his leg raised and made it stay still,then he raised his other Leg.Next thing you know,hes standing on ice!

"Leo!Y-you did it!Oh my god!Do you need help ska-"

"I can do it myself.I need to prove you wrong."

"Alright tough guy."

He started going slowly at first then a little bit faster.He fell a few times but he raised himself back up.He was doing so greatly now,you were ashamed of yourself

"Hey!!Look!!Im doig it (y-n)!!Im doing it!"

"Oh leo!You are!"

So,the two of you were skating,racing and just having a great time.But,something made it even better.

You stopped at your tracks while leo was skating away from you.He saw that you were looking up in the sky and went over to you.

"Whats wrong?"

"T-the first fall of snow."

He looked up alog with you,and saw the little white speckles of snow coming down.His blue eyes shined.

"Ive never been Able to experience the first fall of snow!Ive always been away or inside sleeping..But now,i have you ❤️"

His eyes fell on you and yours on him.

You two pulled in closer and as you kissed,the snow started growing thicker.Little snowflakes fell upon your hair and icicles started growing on the bare branches of the trees.

"I couldn't ask nothing more than this."leo said

"I love you (y-n)."

"I love you leo-bear."

So um.Yea.How was it?i really enjoyed making this one because its christmas time!Haha.I was watching the grinch earlier and i just kept thinking of raph as the grinch lol!Next movies is Home alone!!Yay!!!!!!Haha but yea.If you liked it make sure to vote and comment what was your favorite part of the story!See you guys next time!