Mating season-Raph

Hello guys im trying my best to stay writing and updating you guys. Love yall ! ⚠️WARNING ⚠️ SEXUAL CONTEXT

You were sitting in the dojo,awating master splinter for your daily training.Raph had been texting you nonstop to come over and you did, but once you got there mikey immediately took you to the dojo and told you to stay put.You sighed and looked around then got up and started looking at the large beautiful tree located in the middle of the place.

"(Y/n)." You turned around, it was leo

"Hey, have you seen raph? Or Master Splinter? Ive been waiting for like half an hour in here"

"No i havent seen none of them..Well ive seen raph but right now is not the best of time to see him."

You furrowed your brows

"How com? Is he okay? Is he in his room?" You said walking towards the door but you were pushed back by leos hand

"Hey!Let me go leo"

"No (y/n).Youre going to get hurt.Trust me ,as an older brother of raph..When its times like these..Hes the worst out of all of us four."

"What the heck do you mean dude? What is this "time" huh?"

"Oh for gods sake (y/n).Its mating season!" Leo said turning red

Your eyes widened and you blushed

"Oh..But then if its mating season why arent you attacking me like im the last woman on earth?"

He rubbed his temples

"Because ive learned to control myself.I need to.Im the leader."

"Alright chief.Anyways then i should be g-"

"(Yyyy/nnnn)..Is that you?" You heard raph's deep voice

Leo widened his eyes and pulled you by the arm behind a pile of karate mats.Raph opened the door at full speed and looked around

"Where is she?"he demanded to leo,walking up towards him

"Not here i can tell you that ."

"I heard her.Shes here" raph said, his voice booming through the sewers

"Well look somewhere else brother." Leo said leaving,pushing him.

"Watch it blue."

Leo scoffed

You looked at leo,giving a 'what about me you dumbtard' look but he didnt turn around.

Raph stood in the dojo for minutes.

"Youre here (y/n).I can smell you"

He turned your direction and you looked away Quickly.You walked a bit to the other side,hoping to escape but when you turned around you were met with raphs sharp,green eyes.

"Uh Raph! Haha..What are ya doing here big guy." You said playfully punching him

"I was looking for you.Why were you hiding?"
He asked pulling you towards him

"Me?? Hiding?? From you? Pshh.Never.I uh- i was waiting here for uh. you! Yes."

He smirked and pulled you closer to him.

"Sounds like youre lying to me (y/n)..Im going to have to punish you." He smirked. You could feel tension in his lower area

"Raph youre making me uncomfortable.Please let me go i j-just came to see how you were doing."

"Well..Im in need of something before you leave my love."
His grip tightened

"Uhhhh and what is that?"

"You"

You turned red

He carried you bridal style and took you to his bedroom,he threw you onto the bed and got on top of you,smashing his lips onto yours then trailing down your neck onto your breasts then onto your abdomen.You got goosebumps with every touch he gave you.

He then stopped and you looked at him

"My turn"

You pushed him,which by the way i think would be VERY hard,onto his back underneath you and you started kissing and giving him hickeys. A few minutes you didnt want raph touching you but now you craved him.Something about him kept you wanting him.He groaned with every movement you made on him and that made you want to tease him.

He took of your shirt and then your bra, he played with your breasts then he went back to his dominant position.He took off your jeans and  underwear.He smirked before taking off his own pants  (Raph wears pants right? ) he then inserted himself inside you and both you moaned deeply. He started going at a slow pace but then faster.Raph pulled your hair and you gave him scratch marks on his shell and neck.
Once you noticed that he was going to climax, you pushed him a little to give him a heads off and luckily, he caught on.

He plopped on your side and panted before placing his hand on you hip

"I wish i could do this every single night" he said

"And who says we cant?"you looked at him and he smirked

"I love it when you look at me like that" he said before giving you a kiss

Hey guys! Hope ya liked this scenario with this hothead.I kind of don't want to go in detail a lot because we gotta remember there are some underage kids here and even if you put a sexual context warning, they wont obey haha i know cause i was one lmao but yeah what are y'all doing for thanksgiving?  Are you guys going black friday shopping afterwards?