when you meet him:Donnatello

you were coming home from a tiring day from school,you didnt want to do anything but go to sleep.You were wearing a purple shirt  with a black leather jacket,some skinny jeans and converse.You had your hair up in a braid.

As you left from school some mean ass bitches that were always mean to you decided to kick you ass.

"l-leave me alone!"you exclaimed

"aww poor nerd is scared huh?"one girl said

she suddenly kicked your stomach and punched you till you couldnt help it but cry.then thats when you heard a huge ass thump behing the girls.

"leavvee!!!!!!!!" said a male voice,sending off the girls screaming and running so fast you were surprised.

you wanted to say thanks to the person who had saved you but you couldnt even lift your head up.

"are you okay miss?" said the male voice

he suddenly picked you up and carried you off,as you slowly closed your eyes.

you woke up minutes later and woke up to see a huge mutant turtle infront of you.

"oww!" you yelped as you tried to run but it hurt so much.

"miss you have to rest.  you have a fractured rib and a broken nose,and I never catched your name.."said the turtle with a purple mask around his eyes.he also had huge geeky glasses which made him look cute.he had dark brown eyes and goggles above his gead.

"(y-y/n)"whispered.

"thats a lovely name miss."he said

"im donatello,but my brothers call me donnie"he informed

you stood up and tried to walk,you felt a bit better .you picked up your shirt and saw you were all stitched up.

"t-thank you very much donatello"you said

"no problem (y/n)"he replied

he took you up from the sewer and onto land again.
he walked you all the way home and made sure you were safe.
once again you thanked him

"will I see you again donatello?" you asked

"im 99.9 percent sure we will  miss (y/n) "he said adjusting his glasses and left.