First fight-Donatello

You always knew you were intelligent.Even if the bullies at school kept saying that you were a dumbass you ignored them because all they wanted was attention.You were a perfect A and B honor roll.Never have you gotten a F or C ever.Hell,even donnie accepted that you were almost at his high level of intelligence. But that all changed one day.

You were walking to the lair with a certificate in your hand approving that you could skip at least 2 grades,you couldn't wait to show donnie.

Once you arrived,the atmosphere was different.Instead of the usual Leonardo watching space hero's,raph working out and donnie working in the kitchen table..leo was locked inside his room and raph layed tired in the table.Mikey was the only one who greeted you happy.

"Hey mikestar!Why is everyone so down in the dumps?"

"Hey (y-n)!!and well raph and leo had a fight with their girlfriends pretty bad..donnie I think is down in his lab..for the past couple of hours he's been yelling and throwing stuff to the floor its...weird"

"Wow that doesn't seem like donnie at all..thanks for the info"

"Your welcome...what's that?"he asked pointing to your certificate.

"Oh its a certificate that allows me to skip 2 grades because of my high intelligence skills."

"What?"

"Certificate proving I'm really smart"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh"

"Yea...well see ya"you said and walked to donnies lab.

You pushed the door open and the room was dark and gloomy.The lamp was flickering,all of Donnie's lab equipment were thrown on the floor,including his newest project and as for him,he was sitting down at his desk with his arms over his head.

"Hey donn,what's going on?"

"Nothing....until you showed up"

"Pardon?"

"I can't find the last piece I need to proceed the rest of my expirement that could cure human beings!"

"What is it?"

"Its a red container-Why should I even be telling you?You don't know nothing of this"

You thought he was teasing you.

"Um of course I do,that's why I got this certificate that approves I can skip grade levels!"

Donnie picked up his head and his eyes were tired/furious

You showed him proudly with a big smile.
He got up and grabbed the paper out of your hands.

"Hey!"

He read it

"Ha!Only 2 grades?are that retarded?There's people who can skip up to 5!And here you are only 2?!I wasted all my time teaching you lessons and this is how you pay me back?"

"What do you mean?"

"You are a dumbass!"He ripped the certificate in half and burned it
The memories is the bullies came back and as I said,you thought they wanted attention..But hearing that from your boyfriend,that was a whole different levek.

"No..I'm not.."

"Accept it,your never going to get a career or live your dreams.Your going to live a crappy life with those type of grades.In Harvard thy don't accept B's!Stupid"this time he pushed you back making you trip over one of his tools he had thrown on the floor.

"Woah!!"

You had hit your head on the drawer and now you had a bruse.

"That's what you get for being retarded."

Tears formed in your eyes and your nose got stuffy.now you had this huge lump in your throat of pain that made it hard for you to speak.

"If thats h-how you f-feel about m-me..t-then its fucking over Donatello.Yourwelcome.Sorry I'm not the smartest girl I'm the world!"you screamed as you let tears fall down and you ran out.

"Wait..what?!No!!(y-n),please w-wait!I'm sorry!!"he yelled as his eyes formed red.

He fell on his knees and cried

"Bad move dude"Mikey said.

That night you cried and burned the pics of you and donnie.yYou hated his guts for what he did.Donnie couldn't stop thinking of you and what you were doing,he was hoping you didn't take the things he said too seriously.