Finals-Donnie

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY IS YES,I LOOK LIKE A DERP IN THE PIC OF ME WITH THE TURTLES.SECOND,I SAW IT IN 3D AND LOVED IT ONCE AGAIN!

You were walking from school stressed,hungry and tired.All week long you had been taking finals and you absolutely hated it.The good news was that you had passed them and it was summer time,which meant more hanging out with your purple-masked lover.

You walked down a dark alleyway so you could find the manhole that was closer to the lair. Well,sometimes taking the longer way was better right?Because once you turned karai was awaiting for your arrival.

~Your POV~
I turned done the alleywasy that was closer to the turtles lair,unlucky,kawai was there.Well shit.

"Well,well,well..If it isn't (Y-n).." She snapped

"What do you want now karai?"

She shuffles towards me and stared at my eyes.She always had this cold,heartless look that stung me.But i never really wanted to admit to her that i was scared.

"I've seen you going down this street for quite some time now..Is there anything special about this alleyway?Hm?Because you obviously keep coming and you know what?Before you didn't even knew this street existed."She said as she placed her hands onto her swords

"N-no" i stammered,getting nervous.The sweat on my hands were tracing the lines of my palms and my heart pounded hard inside my chest.

"I don't believe you" she said

"You know,this could all work out.You just need to tell me where the turtles are at and you're saved (Y-n)."

I sighed

"Look karai,im not in the mood for fighting,talking,discussing..Whatever you may want to call it!So back off."I said loosing your patience

~ Nobodys POV~

"Do you really think i care?Ha!Thats cute." Karai snickered

"I'm not joking.Plus you already know the drill sweethear.You and i discuss,you fight,i fight,turtles come and kick you ass,you go home crying to your 'Father' "you yelled

She got mad at the comment you made and she drew her swords.

"Imbecil little girl you are (y-n)."

You got your kakute set(The rings donnie gave you as your weapons) and placed thek onto your fingers.

"Come at me!"you said and karai lunged at you with her sword and you blocked it with a backflip.You went for her face but she kicked your wrist,causing it to get displaced.

"Gah!"you screamed in pain as tears formed

"Weak!"karai spat as she ran towards you and kicked your stomac.You spit out blood but got back up.

"Karai.You know it doesnt have to be like this right?Where is the older sister I loved before?(Yup bitches Plot twist asf)mom and dad loved us and you turned them in just so you can have power!You hurt me karai!You hurt them!All you live by is now filled with anger and hatred.You never have fun like we used to!Remember when we would go out rollerskating?Or when we would just sit at coffee shops and read?WHERE IS THAT KARAI I KNEW?!Ever since you joined that shithead you dropped out of school and thats why you dont understand how i feel!I have no family now because of you and i have to do everything by myself.How do you think that feels huh?You have created a demon inside of you.Just stop and notice things once in a while karai!..Hell,why would you even listen to me?!You don't carry one ounce of love im your heart..And thats why you you have no family."

Karai had stared at you in shock and she started to realize now what was going on.Tears started forming in her eyes as she felt how hurt you were.Before you knew it,you heard footsteps running towards you.It was the turtles.Karai didn't even turn to look at them.She was focused on you and you were focused on her.

"(Y-n)..i-im i-"

"Just shut it karai.Forget it.Leave me alone."you said as your voice cracked

"Didn't you hear me?!GO!"you yelled

She looked at you one last time then dissapeared into the dark.You let yourself fall on the floor next to a puddle of blood.Donnie came up and started shaking you

"(Y-n)?!(y-n)!Whats wrong??"

You brought your knees up to your chest and cried.He carried you and took you to the lair.Everyone was worried about you.
"(Y-n)..Can you please tell me whats wrong?"

You showed him your wrist and the cuts your sister had given you.

"Oh my gosh!Who did this to you?And your wrist!Your bone is misplaced and its all brused up."

He put you on his lab table then gave you medicine to fall asleep.He fixed your wrist then he bandaged it.For the cuts,he cleaned them up and stitched the severe ones.The small one he just placed a band-aid on it.Once you awoke you told him about karai.

"Wow.So shes..she's your sister?"

You nodded

"Well one thing for sure is that you are nothing like her (y-n).You are smart,loyal,caring and intelligent.Nobody could ever replace you in this planet.Listen to me,I don't want you going out no more without me okay?I don't want you to get hurt again.Even if it seemed like she regretted what she did,i still don't trust her."he said and pulled you into a hug

"Thank you donnie..I dont know what i would do without you."you whispered into his ear then kissed his cheek

"Oh!I almosy forgot to ask..How did you do in your exams?"

You smiled and told him you passed them all.Now you were officially a Junior.

"Congrats!!" He yelled and carried you

"Now to celebrate what about we go out for ice cream?"he asked

"Can we do that tomorrow?Im still pretty tired and my eyes sting."you said

"Of course" and with that he picked you up,carried you to his room and fell asleep with you

Okay i know plot twist.But i felt like my scenarios needed a bit of spice you get me?I dont want my scenarios to be identical to others.Im going to make them as unsual!Ye.Anyways for you guys who didn't really enjoy it atleast pretend she isnt your sis because i cant stand annoying ass comments and i will block you and delete your comment and sacrifice you to satan.Okay.see you in the next chapter lovelies!!