Your instrument-Raphie

You had always had a special talent with the violin.But you never really wanted to show raph because you wanted to keep that grumpy/fierce character and not the sweet/serious type.All of that changed tonight.

"(Y/n),I'll be back. Stupid Leo wants to hold a group meeting for some crappy reason.I'll be back in 10"

"Okey raph..I'll be here."

You watched him trail off into leos room and them you ran into raphies room and opened your violin case to find your beautiful caramel/hazel violin .

"Finally, some time for my self and my baby"

You took out the "pirates of the carribean" music and played it as it told you.

You played so loud and passionately that you can see the dust rossen from the bow fee away.

As I said.You played too loudly and that made raph come and watch you from the door.

"1 and 2 and 2 and 4 and 1."you mumbled as you looked at your music  sheet and finally you finished it off loud and fast.

-Claps-

You turned around and met with those gold/green eyes.

"Raph??!!Wh-what are you doing here??"

"Oh nothing you know just stalking my girlfriend while she plays the violin"

"Ugh Raphael you weren't supposed to know that!"

"How come?"

"Because..I wanted to keep that fierce girl attitude.And I didn't want you to find my musical side.."

Raph smirked

"Listen babe,I love you for who you are.And that wasn't fierce?of course it was!!I mean damn like the way you focused on the music you looked attractive"

You started to blush and you smiled.

"Thanks.."

"Yourwelcome "

You walked over to him and pecked his lips.

He grabbed your waist and kissed you.

"I love you"

"I love you too baby"