when he pranks/scare you-leonardo,Raphael

Leonardo    It was a cold dark night in the big Apple.. nothing better to do than to....WATCH KAWAII HORROR MOVIES!

That's right.Tonight you were gonna watch a horror movie with your blue-masked boyfriend while eating oreos and ice cream and and andddddd stuff

You entered the lair and plopped on the couc,by now you were expecting Leo to come and put on the movie but none came.

"Hello???!anybody home???!"

Nothing

You rolled your eyes
Leo must have forgotten that tonight was movie night.. Again.
So you just decided to watch the movie byyourself.

Movie name:Paranormal Activity 3

You layed on the couch with a blanket and pillow just incase you fell asleep.

**Time skip 1 hour and 2 minutes**

Your eyes were literally glued to the television.You were getting goosebumps as a jumpscare was coming.

"No..dont turn around!!!"

Right before the jumpscare came out the lights went off.

"Great."you mumbled

You got up and went to go check what had happened.

"Okay..let's see now.."

You checked the switches but they were all..off?

"What?but nobody is here..how can they be off??"

Suddenly you heard a noise in the back room

You started walking towards it and once you opened the door,leo jumped right at you and screamed.But the thing is that you didn't know it was him but you got scared because...

1-its pitch black

2-Well he's like 6 feet!!!!!

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!"

you smacked him hard in the head and left running back to the couch and covered yourself with the blanket
(Of course because blankets protect you)

"Ouch!!(y/n)!"

"Leo??!"

"Yes its me!"

"Oh my gosh,I'm so sorry..I didnt know it was you I swear!I mean I was scared and well your freakishly tall!!"

"It'd okay,it was my fault,I'm sorry"

"Its okay too,I forgive you"

You walked to him and kissed his bruse,and hugged him tight..

"DONT.EVER.SCARE.ME.LIKE.THAT.EVER."

"I know that now."

"Cmon let's go watch my little pony or something..just not scary stuff.."

"Okey"

Raphael
You were walking home from school and all you wanted to Do was take a hot shower and cuddle with raphie.

"Immmmm hoooooommmeeeeeeee!!!!!"(who else says that when you arrive home from school?cause I do xD)

You put your stuff down and headed to the kitchen only to find raph soaked in blood not moving.

"Omg raph!!!"

You ran to him and dropped

"Raph!!please wake up!Babe!!hey wake up!!I'm here!!"

You gave him CPR but nothing.

You picked up your phone and called the others.

"Hello??!yes um leo raphs unconscious!! He won't get up and he's soaking in blood!!"

"No..no he's not moving!!"

"Okay..yea I tried CPR already!"

"NO MIKEY I AM NOT TAKING A PICTURE!!"

"okay..bye ..and hurry!!"

You ended the call and turned around and found raph dying of laughter.

"YOU LITTTLE!!"

You got up and smacked his head and cussed him out in Spanish.

"Que te estabas creeyendo??!Me podías aver dado un attacke al corazón estúpido!pendejo!!"

He just laughed and then called his brothers and told him it was a prank.

"This means war raphael hamato..revenge will get you bad..this means war...