Your special power :Mikey

It was a cold misty night and you and mikey decided to go skateboarding at around 3 a.m in a hidden skatepark .But you felt more weird than ever tho.You kept feeling jumpy and hyper but you ignored it.Also what you didnt know was that in that hidden skatepark you werent alone.You were being spyed by some teenage boys .[ewwwwwww]

"dudette I bet I can do a flip with my eyes closed"

"you wish mikey im better!"

you two had a great time for about an hour then you started feeling sort of uncomfortable.Those teens came and just stared at you two.

"hey um babe,I think its better if we leave"mikey said

"Yea I think so too mikey"

you two headed towards the entrace to leave but then the teens made their way there so that you two wouldnt pass.

"hey! Were trying to get somewhere dude ! Can you please move?"you said.

they shook their heads

"Hey she asked you nice bro! So move! And I aint kiddingg when o say she has mad kicking skills!"

you grinned at mikey and he grinned back.

While mikey was trying to convincd the guys to move you were looking for another exit but thennn.......someone grabbed you by the hair and pushed you towards the floor.

"Mikey!!!! Hellpp meee!!"

he turned around and saw you on the floor .He was halfway to you when they stabbed his side and he was bleeding alot.

"Y-n!! Kick and punch!l mikey yelled.

"Mikeyy!!!"

mikey was trying to punch back but these guys kept stabbing him and they had taken away his nunchucks and they were hitting him with it.

"no.."you whispered to yourself and thought what would happen if mikey died.

that's when it hit you.You felt the adrenaline rush thru your body.And you were hyper.

Suddenly you bounced up frol the floor and stood in mid-air.

Your hair was bubblegum pink

Your eyes were all white

Your clothes turned into a cute mini dress with pink and black.
sure you looked cute and all but your power was dark.

You spread your arm out as mikey's eyes widened.

black/pink / misty smoke fled your palms making the guys well,die.You had suffocated them.

Then once you calmed down your hair and everything didnt go back to normal.It changed into a light orange and now your power was healing and happiness.

So in other words you have mood powers which depend on the type of mood you are in .

awesome right?

you ran to mikey.

"im here baby , don't worry"

you gently touched mikeys wound and it had dissapeared.

"wow babe,you never told me about that awesome power you got"

"yea,sorry I thought I was too weird"

"thats why I love you,for being your true self babe"

"awww I love you mikey"

"I love you too angelcakes"

you two ended the night with a kiss and pizza :)