Summertime Sadness-Raph

Hey guys!! Im so sorry i haven't updated..I was in a writers block and I hope you understand...

A few weeks had past and you have never felt so empty and lonely in your whole life.Raph seemed to ignore you when you ignored him..You guys did make eye contact a few times but never long enough to start a convo. At night you would hear him like yell..It seemed like he woke up from a nightmare or something every night.For you, sometimes you felt really sad and cried all night thinking of raph and how at times like that he would be there..(little did you know he heard everything through the wall)
Anyways,it was mid summer, You woke up with the voices outside your door. You ignored them and went to go get dressed to start up your day.

Once you did that you exited the room, trying not to find raph again, and went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.
It was really early, about 5:30 in the morning but you were used to it thanks to the early annoying alarm called Leo.You started some coffee aswell and while you were waiting you felt a pair of eyes staring at you,knowing it was raph you didn't turn around.

"Morning."he grunted as he got some orange juice from the fridge

"Uh-morning."you said back

"How you been?"

"I've been okay..I guess..What about you?"you said still without turning around.

"Are you sure?"he said as he shakes his head

"Yeah..Why?"

He put down his cup and stared at you with a soft look

"Because..because some nights I can hear you cry yourself to sleep (y-n)..I can hear you mumble words."

You stayed quiet and gripped the counter bar

"Just..I know how you are feeling cause I'm going through the same and worse."

You laughed

"Same and worse?Raphael you do not know how it feels to look at your loved one with a person you hate the most and see them kiss and hug and...And.."your tears were scarring down your face

He looked at you and walked over

"Please (y-n) forgive me..I know I'm a horrible person to do that and I know you deserve better than me..I just ask for forgiveness..I won't be able to live with myself,knowing that I hurt what was most precious to me."

He hugged you but you didn't push back,this feeling...This warmth felt amazing..This warmth that you hadn't had in all summer..His protective arms surrounding you and his green eyes staring at you made you feel...at home.

"I forgive you raph.."you said with eyes closed and still hugging
He let go with excitement

"No no no keep hugging boy or I'll change my mind."

He kept hugging you

"Thank you (y-n)...Now I just need to make sure you are happy and I guess I can't make that possible no more..I want you to find someone who won't hurt you like I did.Someone who will have time on evenings and not go to training,someone who is not a hothead.Someone that isn't me..I love you with all my heart (y-n), but I can't do nothing if you don't feel the same anymore and I can accept that...I-"

You cut him off by kissing him

Once you released he stared at you

"You still don't know?Raphael you're the one who makes me happy the person who I feel secure with..The person who I always get excited when we see eachother.I LOVE you raphie..I know what you and Mona did was bad and I will never take that thought out of my head but I see how you are now and I know it won't happen again. 1-Because you have accepted it and 2-Cause that bitch saw what can happen when I'm pissed"

He laughed and hold your hands

"I love you"

"I love you too."

"Oh and btw (y/n).."

"Yeah?"

"Your coffee is ready like I am ;)"