New food-Donnie

Sorry that I was gone for like 2 weeks I had a lot of homework and basketball is starting and I have a mariachi competition in like less than a month Kms but here ya go!

You were down in the lab staring at your purple-masked turtle as he fixed some of his projects.He was sure a hard worker and you wanted to give him a kind show of affection to appreciate how much he does.You decided that a new taste of food will sure keep work off his mind and he will enjoy it.But what to get? All you have ever seen Donnie eat was Pizza,Pizza, and MORE PIZZA!! I mean yum but after a while it gets kind of annoying.Donnie had never had tacos though...so,it was time to make a trip to Taco Bell!

"Hey Donnie,I'll be back in a few..Im going to go grab some lunch okay?"

"Double cheese please."

"No.No pizza today."
He stared at you in shock and his eyes became bigger more than they already were 😂

"Then what are we eating??"

"You will see."

You left the lair as quickly as possible and ran up to the streets of New York City.It was raining,as usual, but it smelled so good.The smell of rain had always pleased you and brought memories of you as a child playing in the rain.

(GUYS I ALMOST CHOKED ON A CHEEZ-IT WHILE WRITING THIS OMFG IM DED)

You ran to the nearest Taco Bell and ordered a full meal of 10 tacos, 2 drinks and a DORITO TACO.

You payed for your meal then quickly went back to the lair.

Once you arrived Donnie immediately came out of his man cave and sat down.

"So what is it?"

"They're tacos and you're going to eat it and enjoy it."

You gave him a regular one and he smelt it first.

"Do you know how many scoops of Mexican cream they out on this taco?"

"OH MY GOSH DONNIE JUST SHOVE IT INSIDE YOUR MOUTH LIKE I DO TO YOUR DICK."

He turned red then quickly took a bite

"Ohmagah."

You stared at him

"This is amazing.This almost illumiati-shaped creation is delicious!"

He ended up eating mostly all of them and done even mention the dorito one.He fell inlove with it,he even took a piece to go expirement on it.

"Thank you so much babe" he said and kissed you

"Yourwelcome and omg you smell like Doritos Donnie brush your teeth now."

(SORRY ITS SHORT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE A BIT LONGER)