Your instrument-Mikey

You always had a thing for dark music.Once you had joined orchestra you knew the bass was gonna be your bff forever.Yes you may seem bubbly and happy all the time but,as I said,you had a dark evil side none wants to know ;)

"Uhh mikey,I'll be upstairs..Im getting umm...sleepy?Yeaaaa I'm getting sleepy so you carry on with your game and I go up..in your room. Okey?okey!"

You ran upstairs before Mikey asked anything.

You went into your room and opened your closet.

There it was

Your bass

You grabbed it carefully and opened it up.Once you did you took out your bow first and tightened it,after that you applied rossen to the bow and set it down neatly on your stand where your music layed.

Finally,you took out your bass,stretched out the end pin and sat down with it.

"Okay."you mumbled as you fixed the papers then you placed your bow on the string and began playing.

Song-"Legend of zelda spirit tracks"

You were so into the music you hadn't notice Mikey come In and sat down on your bed watching you play.

Finally the song ended and you sighed.

-clapping and whistles-

You turned around to see Mikey with eyes wide open in excitement

"Mikey?!?!! What are you doing up here???????"

"Oh ummm well "

"Umm???"

"It was because I was lonely.."

"Awww mikey"

You hugged him and kissed his cheeck

"Oh and (y-n),what is that?"

"That's a string instrument called the Double bass"

Mikey giggled.

"What?"

"It sounds like a fart when you play hard"

You laughed hardcore

"Ohh my mikey"

"My angelcakes"

For the rest of the day you taught him how to play.