Going in the Halloween store-Leo

"(Y-n),i dont think this is a good
idea..You're pregnat and if something bad happens to y-"

"Leo cmon its midnight,i know how to get in and the baby isnt even full grown yet.I can still run jump and kick ass so come on."

Leo made a whimper noise,who knew a 6'4 turtle would be scared of going into a halloween store?

"Okay this way,im going to jump down first,then you,okay?"

"Let me jump down first so i can catch you.I dont want you to get hurt."

"Okay"

You opened the top of an entrance that was on the rooftop of the store.Leo jumped down and it was silence for a while until he called out for you to go down..You did as he told and you were caught by him.

"Ohhhh this is going to be so much fun!!"you exclaimed

"Uhh"

You looked at him

"You arent scared of plastic dolls,right?"

"What?Psh no.Um."

You smirked at him.

"Cmon dont be scared."you said as you holded his hand and took out your flashlight.

"Okay lets go over here."You pointed out to the House Decorations.

"Maybe we can decorate the lair."You said

"Yea but we cant steal."

"No leo,i brought you here to see then in the morning i will come and buy the stuff."

"Oh alright."

"Ohh what about this?A Tarantula that jumpscares you."

"T-that seems alright."

"Ohh and this girl who bends backwards."

You let go of leos hand and pressed the button.The mannequin let out a screech and bended backwards immediately,making leo jump backwards and fall.

Leo POV-
I fell backwards and a ton of boxes fell on top of me.I had also dropped the flashlight so i quickly grabbbed it,but one question..Where is (y-n)???
I got up,trembling and flashed the light to my right then left.

"(Y-n)..Where are you?"i asked

I took a few paces until i heard something crack behind me,i quickly flashed the light and there was one of those crawling zombie babies..

I ran through the aisles until i heard crying on the far end of the vacant store.

"Um."

I walked towards the crying and found a girl with her hair teased and looking down crying.

"(Y-n) cmon i know its you dont prank me again hehe"

I placed a hand on her shoulder when out of nowhere (y-n) came from behind me and yelled.

"Leo!Thats not me!!"
I looked at her with wide eyes then turned to the person.Her face went up and blood was scurring everywhere on her face.Her eyes were also all white.

"You're all going to die.Satan will come and kill all of the followers of the lord of above."she said in a demonic voice.

"RUN!!"(y-n) screamed

Your POV

Holy shit holy shit holy shit.WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT WE NEED TO GET OUT OMG NOW SHES CRAWLING OH GOSH.

No POV

Leo picked you up and ran at inhuman speed all the way from where you came in.

"Go hurry!"he said as he pushed you up,then he lifted himself onto the ceiling and slammed the lid shut making that "thing" screech.

"Leo oh my gosh im freaking trembling what the hell was that!"

"I dont know,but its best if we leave now before she finds away to climb up."

"Good idea.."