Christmas Time!-Leonardo

Leonardo-It was a cool,crispy friday morning when you woke up with a huge grin on your face and your eyes lighted up.
Today,you were going to go To the lair and help decorate it.Leo was probably less excited than you but its because hes never really understood the true meaning of christmas.

You quickly got out of bed and took of your pijamas,then you placed on 2 layers of clothing.You finished your look with a big red sweater that said,"Merry Christmas"

Before heading to the lair you stopped at starbucks and ordered an expresso.(Comment if you go to starcbucks daily lol..Me!!😂😂)

Finally,you headed off.

"Leonardo Hamato!Im heree!!"

You were quickly greeted by your teenage boyfriend,hugging you from behind.

"Heyy,ready to decorate?"you asked,giving him a peck on his cheeck.

"Eh,i guess so."

"Cmon dont turn out like,"you whispered,"Like raph."

He chuckled

"Okay where are all the stuff?"

He pointed to your right and in a dark little corner where the boxes stacked with the decors

"Okay,but first," you picked pandora from your phone and went to the station titled as,"Christmas Jams"

You took of the tree and sttarted building it up.

"Have a jolly,jolly christmas,its the best time of the year..."you sang and leo watched as you placed the blue ornaments on the tree.

"Hey (Y-n),"

"Yea?"

"Um..do you umm,mind if i uhh..Help you uh..-"

"Yes leo,you can help me decorate the tree"you said as you smiled brightly

He gave a short smirk and picked up the ornament box.

"No,no leo,dont put them all together,you got to seperate them"you said as you grabbed the shiny ornament out of his hand and placed it in a different spot

"Okay,i got it now."

He grabbed a metallic one and placed it at the top of the tree.

"There you go!"

-Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer-

"Rudolph the red nosed reindeer,had a very shiny noseeeeeeee"you sang

You guys had finished decorating the tree,now you were sprinking some made up snow,adding some fuzzy red and white covers to the couch and making some cookies with hot cocoa.

"You know,this isnt all that bad after all.I actually enjoy the holidays now."Leo said

"You may like it but,you dont know the history of Old Saint Noel."

"Whos that?"

"Saint Noel is a nice chubster who brings toys to the nice kids,and to the bad kids,Krampus takes them away."

"Whos krampus?"

"I wouldnt say hes a Demon or all,but hes just this goat like,creature who captures kids that behave like huge dicks man."

"Well then"

"Hey have you ever gone ice skating?"

"Ice what now?"

"Ice skating!Oh my gosh,you haven't right?Thats it.I need to take you.Tonight were going to Central Park and you're going to learn to skate young turtle"

"But i don't have any skates."

"No problem!Ill get you some."

"Honestly (y-n),you dont need to do this,"

"i dont carrreeeeee,you cant have a jolly december without ice skating!"

"Fine,fine."

"Yay!"

"But if i fall on my butt,you owe me a kiss."

"Then i guess you are going to earn the most kisses youve had in your life."

"OHHHHHH!!!!SAVAGE!!!BURN LEONARDO BURRRNNNN!!"you yelled

"Haha.Very funny."

"Yes indeed my love.Ill come for you at 10 okay?Be careful and not blurt it out to sensei or raph."

"I wont.Byee"

This was part 1 mkaii?!Soorry if it wasnt good.Im barely coming back into writing and i really dont want any pressure guys..P.s its my mums birthday and well yea. Follow my Snapchat because i post alot!

>Snapchat<
Juliett_Barajas

Thank you all for all the support and love ive been getting ❤️