when your on your period-Mikey❤

*YOUR POV*

Ugh Mikey has been downstairs playing stupid games all afternoon.
Does he not know all the pain I'm going through right now?Maybe he hates me now.Maybe he thinks I'm weird.Maybe just maybe he doesn't want to date anymore.But that's his problem because I'm not letting him break up with me.Like it wouldn't be fair.

*END OF POV*

"(Y/n)??can I come in?"Mikey said as he knocked on the door.

"Why?"

"Because I want to spend time with you and tell you how I defeated Kessler on infamous!"

You rolled your eyes.

"Angel?"

"Come in Mikey.."

He opened the door and came in with a bright smile..it made you wanna puke.

He plopped on your bed and hugged you.His warmth actually comforted you and you sighed a feeling of releaf.

"Thanks I really needed a hug mikesters."

"Yea no problem,how come you have been really sad and mad lately angelcakes"he said with a sad look.

"Well Mikey..you wouldn't understand.."

"Can you try to tell me?"

"Okay."

"I'm on my period"

Mikey was puzzled.

"Ugh"

You got your phone and texted Donnie to come.You didn't want to scream because you were so lazy.

2 minutes later Donnie called mikey outside and explained him everything.

Mikey came back with a pale face and eyes wide open.

"Mikey, I knew you weren't ready,your too cute and innocent(awwwwwwwwwww mikey)"

"Its OK..I'll be back.."

He came back with balnkeys,food,and videogames so you two could play.

"Thank you mikestar"

"Anything for you angelcakes!"

You kissed his cheeck and played videogames until you guys fell asleep together.