Chapter 12

Spellbound, Belial watched as Aleks slightly bit his lip. I want to nibble and lick them. I want to taste those juicy red lips. Slowly and thoughtfully, Belial approached Aleks' lips. Stop me. But nothing happened.

Aleks didn't want to stop him, no, nothing like that. Their lips met. The delicate touch made them both shudder.

Belial carefully brushed his tongue over Aleks' lips, asking for admission.

Aleks hesitantly parted his mouth to let him in. Their tongues gently collided and caressed each other. The hesitant movements at the beginning became intense as they moved faster. It feels good. More. Aleks' first kiss felt fantastic.

They broke away from each other breathlessly and silently looked into each other's eyes before Belial's eyes slowly wandered down and stopped on Aleks' chest. Pink nipples. Hell. He wanted to caress them, play with them and take them in his mouth. Reluctantly, he turned his gaze away. Hell, demon, what about your legendary self-control? Before he met Aleks, Belial was unaffected by anything, always calm and rational. Now he was barely clinging to his self-control. Belial cleared his throat.

This also seemed to bring Aleks back to reality. With reddened cheeks and lips, he got out of bed and dressed himself. "I'm going to take a shower. Do you want breakfast?" he asked, and Belial nodded curtly.

Aleks headed towards the bathroom. He tried to sort his thoughts and calm his frenzied heart as he entered the shower and turned on the water. He sank to the ground and put his head on his knees. A lot had happened in the last few hours, and he had to deal with it somehow. He had put off deciphering with his rising feelings long enough. It was time to deal with them.

While Aleks tried to discern his feelings and thoughts in the shower, Belial moved to the edge of the bed. He swung his feet over the edge and got ready to get up, but it wasn't that easy. He flexed his muscles and tried to straighten up but tipped forward like a potato sack. He supported himself on the wall. Second attempt.

After a few attempts he stood on two legs, a bit shaky, but he stood. Gradually, he rotated each part of his body, loosening his muscles. Ok, next step. After a few uncertain steps, with the wall as a support, his gait became more and more steady.

He went to the bedroom door and opened it, stepping out into the living room. Matching the grisly duvet, he found a blanket lying on top of the sofa and cringed at its atrocity. He curiously explored Aleks' apartment. In the study, his gaze stuck to the impressive book collection which indicated that Aleks was apparently a bookworm. Fits him. As he turned around, the pictures caught his attention. He saw pictures of Aleks with two other people, a boy, and a girl, probably his friends. He seemed happy. Belial gently stroked Aleks's laughing face. There were a few other pictures that showed Aleks when he was younger. He was with a few women in black robes. Nuns?

Before he had time to think about this in depth, he heard Aleks calling him. He turned around and went back to the living room. Awaiting him was a freshly showered Aleks with damp hair who was, fortunately, wearing a shirt and joggers. He himself was wearing only joggers, which he had only just noticed.

"Do you want to take a shower too?"

It seemed like a good idea to him, as he hadn't bathed for more than two weeks.

Aleks got up, briefly went to the bedroom, and came back with a fresh towel. Belial gratefully accepted it and made his way to the shower. As the water poured over him, he pondered the dream. This little boy, who could he have been? Whoever it had been, they had wanted to perform an opening rite on him. Belial had seen the symbols on the floor before. They were used to open magically sealed items or break the seals of demons.

The reason for a seal was obvious; you didn't want anyone to get their hands on it, or the magic of a demon was so strong that you had to seal it. When a demon could no longer control their magic, it could spiral out of control and hurt, if not kill, others in the area as well as themselves. But a seal woven from five levels was rare because, for this, extremely strong magic was needed. Similarly, it took the same amount of magic to break it, making it all the safer. But finding a critical amount of magic, which could get out of control, in a toddler was impossible. That couldn't have been the reason. The sealing must have been for some other reason.

If you looked more closely at the strength of the seal and the type, it was more likely that they had sealed something in the person. It was quite possible to seal the demonic side of a demon, which meant his demonic traits. But this was more than cruel, as it would deprive him of an important part of himself. Such cruelty was generally one of the great taboos of the demon race. And not even a prince of hell would dare to do this. So, who had broken this taboo, and what became of the boy?

Belial knew he wouldn't find an answer at the moment but as soon as he was back on his feet, he would investigate without endangering his human. That was no doubt about it.

The time in the shower had helped Aleks realize something; he had feelings for Belial though he couldn't tell how deeply they went. But one thing was clear to him: if his feelings became any stronger, Belial would break his heart if he left him.

He didn't want to risk that, but unfortunately, he didn't know how to prevent it. Ask him to stay. Nonsense. He knew he couldn't persuade Belial to stay. He would leave him and go back in search of his heart. He couldn't stop him from doing that, he knew that.

_________________________________

Aleks has acknowledged his feelings, but what about the demon?

And what about the seal?

You can find out more in the next chapter ;D

Your Mouse Goddess