Chapter 13 (with smut-scene)

While Belial was showering, Aleks prepared breakfast. He put eggs, mushrooms, and peppers in a pan and created an omelet a la Aleks which included adding seasoning to some soy sauce. At first glance, many would frown, but the proof of the pudding is in the eating. He also used the coffee machine to brew his morning coffee.

Just as he had prepared everything, Belial came out of the shower with nothing but a towel around his hip. His hair was still wet. A drop fell from his hair onto his chest and trickled down his torso. As if in trance, Aleks followed the path of the drop. He looked at the wide-brimstone muscular chest and taut muscular belly. The firm muscles of his arms and legs were well defined; he didn't have a gram of fat on his body. The body of a warrior. He felt his excitement growing. What might it look like under the towel? He wanted to lick that body.

"Aleks?"

Embarrassed, he tore himself away from the body of this damn god. He tried to hide his erection under his shirt and answered in a hoarse voice, "Yes?"

"Do you still have a pair of trousers and a top that I can use?"

Aleks quickly set in motion and went to his bedroom to pull out a pair of joggers and a T-shirt for Belial. The clothes belonged to Zack because Belial wouldn't have fit into any of his clothes, as Belial towered over him by a good 10 cm. Zack stocked spare clothes at Aleks' place so that when he stayed overnight, he had something cozy to put on. Please forgive me, Zack, I'll wash them later.

Belial gratefully accepted them and began to get dressed.

Hurriedly, Aleks fled the room. He tried to calm down and get rid of this damn erection. Was he twelve? He just didn't feel like the 25 years he was. His excitement gradually dissipated as he waited for Belial.

Once Belial was dressed, they both sat down at the table and had breakfast. The demon closed his eyes at the pleasure that the food brought him. Apparently, there was no delicious food in hell. One victory for Aleks.

Over the past three days, Belial had been training to get his body back on the scene. Aleks' blood had healed all the wounds so now all he had to do was to get fit. He pushed his body to the limit. At first, it was frustrating how little he improved. In hell, he would have been fit after a day, but as the days progressed, his performance increased exponentially.

Aleks took part in the exercises, which meant that time flew by. They both remained silent about their kiss and what had happened before, but the sexual tension between them became more and more noticeable and the exercise sessions didn't help.

Belial would still have had a grip on himself, but much to his chagrin, Aleks' libido also seemed to be going insane. In the last few days, he had jerked off four times. Even though he thought Belial hadn't noticed anything, that wasn't the case. His aroused scent was driving Belial mad. Let me help you. He had to withhold those words every time. That had to stop.

For the second time that day, Aleks barricaded himself in the bathroom. This cannot continue. Ever since he saw Belial's half-naked body, his previously nonexistent libido seemed to be running wild. But what could he do about it? He couldn't go to Belial and say 'give it to me'. He decided that he would search for a solution tomorrow.

Without many words, they said good night and went to sleep; Belial in the bedroom and Aleks on the sofa. How much I would like to lie in his arms. With these thoughts, Aleks fell asleep.

When Belial heard Aleks' breath even out, he inhaled a serene breath. Now he would finally be able to rest, and sleep came faster than expected.

***************SMUT-SCENE*************

When Belial opened his eyes, he was in a large bed with red duvet covers and black pillows. Where am I? Candles illuminated the strange room, which seemed to be completely empty save for the bed.