Chapter 10 (smut-scene)

A brief pain shot through Aleks' body, but it was instantly replaced by a burning lust causing him to groan quietly and to get hard.

The moment Aleks' blood hit his tongue, there was a burst of flavor in his mouth and a small groan escaped him. This was fundamentally different from the first time he drank Aleks' blood. His blood tasted like roses, lust, and ambrosia. Never in his life had he tasted something so delicious.

He began to drink slowly, cautiously taking small sips. Overwhelmed by the intensity, he paused. He had never drunk such powerful blood. It wasn't the diluted blood of a human being, it was deep, pure, and powerful.

Aleks adjusted his pants hoping to give his erection a bit more space, but it didn't really help.

Belial seemed to notice his restlessness and paused. He knew Aleks was hard, he could smell and taste his excitement. "I'm going to give you relief," he whispered in his ear.

What does he mean by... Ohhh.

Belial's hand had wandered onto his crotch. He opened his pants, freeing his stiff dick.

At the same time, Aleks realized the hardness that bored into his back. He's also aroused. Aleks was thankful for Belial wearing a pair of jogging pants on because he didn't know what he would have done when his naked hard-on would have touched his back. He trembled when Belial tenderly embraced and caressed him. Aleks closed his eyes and moaned, giving in to the sensations.

He continued to carefully drink while stroking Aleks up and down.

"Bel... firmer..." he moaned.

"Hmm, I like the name. Call me that again," he purred in Aleks' ear.

His hand closed tighter around his penis, rubbing it up and down, while Aleks continued to moan his name. The stronger his arousal became, the sweeter Aleks' blood became. He knew that Aleks was on the verge of orgasm.

Belial moved his hand away from his shaft to play with his wet tip, giving him sweet torture. "Are you ready?" he whispered in Aleks' ear.

"Yes... Bel... please..."

With fast, hard movements he pushed him over the edge. Aleks pulsated, convulsed, and came hard.

He gently released his neck and attentively licked the wounds to close them.

All the tension from Aleks's body gave way and he collapsed against Belial. A pleasant relaxation followed the explosive lust. Fatigue overcame Aleks and he fell asleep leaning against Belial's hot chest.

Careful so as not to wake Aleks, he buttoned Aleks' pants and curiously put his hand to his mouth so that he could taste Aleks' juices. He marveled at the fact that it wasn't just his blood that tasted delicious.

The demon repositioned Aleks so that they were both lying in bed with Aleks on top of Belial's chest. He pulled the blanket, which had gathered at the edge of the bed, over them and enclosed his human in a hug. Listening to his deep breaths, he too slid gently into the realm of dreams.

__________________________________

This was their first smutty action. How did you like it?

Will their relationship change?

I'd love to hear your ideas.

Lovely greetings,

your Mouse Goddess