Chapter 49 (with smut-scene)

After the meeting, Belial left the room to check on his mate. He walked towards the hospital room where Alas had taken him. Quietly he entered the room. Aleks lay on a bed in the corner, still unconscious. The healers had done their best, now he had to heal on his own.

The black eye and swollen right cheek hurt Belial. When he lifted the blanket, a similar picture emerged. His whole body was covered with bruises. Furious, he covered up his beloved. He had to stop himself from turning around and punishing Cone. A soft noise made him look up. With tired eyes, his mate looked at him.

"What's with that face, Bel?" Aleks asked.

"Does it hurt a lot?" his demon asked him, without answering his question.

"Not as bad as it looks." This made Belial thoughtful.

"Take some of my blood that will speed up the healing," the demon said as he slightly slit his wrist. He held it to his beloved and Aleks hesitantly licked over Belial's wound.

It had a deep delicious taste that could be addictive. Heat spread again into Aleks' body. It was as if it breathed new life into him. Unfortunately, the blood of his mate also had an unpleasant side effect. Heaven, what was wrong with him? His body continued to heat up and a deep desire spread in him, a desire for his demon.

Belial noticed Aleks' changing smell and breathed it in with relish. What made his angel so excited that he exuded this seductive smell?

"Tsuka, don't tempt me."

"Bel," sounded Aleks' seductive voice, "my body is hot. Cool me down." Lasciviously, Aleks licked his lips.

Since when did his shy little angel become a homme fatale? Belial leaned over him and whispered gently to him, "Tsuka, you're hurt. I don't want to hurt you too, which is why I can't touch you."

***********************SMUT-SCENE*************************

Disappointment reflected in Aleks' expression.

"But that I can't touch you doesn't mean you can't" Belial added. Surprise ran across Aleks' face.

"You want me to jack off in front of you?"

Hell. The erotic images snatched almost any self-control from Belial. As Aleks lay spread out in front of him and... Pull yourself together.

"Do you want me to touch myself, Bel?"

For some reason, the idea that his demon was watching him turned him on and he got hard. Belial's scent and his consuming gaze made Aleks wet. Erotic images of him satisfying himself appeared before Aleks' inner eye, but they weren't his own. I want to taste him. If he drives me crazy, I will do the same with him.

Lasciviously, Aleks stroked his right hand from his stomach to his hard chest tips. He gently stroked them and played with them. A pleasant shiver ran through his body and he moaned softly. His demon, sitting next to him on the bed, stared at him spellbound, following his every move.

With the other hand, Aleks drove to his hard cock. He carefully pushed the blanket down so that the cool air kissed his body. He took it in his hand and stroked it, rubbed it.

Belial clenched his fists to keep himself from touching his angel.

Then Aleks let go of his chest and lasciviously put a finger in his mouth and licked it. He let the wet finger slide slowly to his butt.

Belial raised a hand but was just able to stop himself from touching Aleks. His mate took advantage of this opportunity and took Belial's index finger in his mouth. He licked and sucked on it, like ice cream, while pushing his own finger into his entrance.