Chapter 42 (with smut-scene)

Aleks slept for five more days. Then on the fifth day, he opened his eyes and remained silent. He remained silent for three more days.

That morning he broke his silence. They laid in the room with Aleks leaning against Belial's chest, while Belial tenderly caressed his lover's hair.

"An angel, huh?" Belial heard the voice of his mate before Aleks took a deep breath and buried his face in his demon's chest.

"Yes, Tsuka."

"Are we something like enemies now?"

That question made Belial speechless. He laughed and replied, "No, Tsuka. What kind of nonsense are you talking about?"

Aleks sat up and looked at him furiously. "Angels and demons are enemies by nature. You hate them, you said that yourself. Why are you laughing?"

Belial now understood. "Tsuka, it's true I said that I don't have a positive attitude towards angels, but that's certainly not true for you," he replied in a soft voice.

Aleks seemed relieved. The demon pulled his face up and kissed him lovingly.

"I could never hate you, my heart," he whispered softly against his lips and recaptured them.

Intoxicated by Belial's taste, he grabbed his hair and deepened the kiss.

When the kiss broke off, Belial looked into the eyes of his mate, darkened with lust. His little red tongue ran over his lower lip. Belial's gaze followed this hypnotic movement. Aleks' hand moved down his body. The demon intercepted his hand before withdrawing it.

"Tsuka, don't."

"Why not?" His impatient angel asked.

"You have recently been seriously injured and have slept for five days," he replied.

"So what? Now I am awake and I want you."

He tenderly bit into Belial's left earlobe.

The demon shivered in response. Damn. Pull yourself together. But he knew he couldn't stop his mate. He had already lost after the kiss.

***************SMUT-SCENE*************

At that moment, Aleks knew he had won. He cleverly took off his and his demon's underwear and sat astride him. He rubbed his hard cock against Belial's, but his demon didn't even think of lying passively. He straightened up and lasciviously licked over Aleks' nipple. Aleks wrapped their dicks in his hand and rubbed them up and down, while Belial caressed his nipples.

He gently felt a finger massage his wet entrance and slowly penetrated it. A loud moan escaped him. His demon massaged his pleasure point, edging him on.

Aleks grabbed Belial's hair with his other hand and pulled him back. He conquered his mouth with an intense kiss. Their tongues dueled as Belial's fingers fucked his entrance.

"I want you in me," his angel breathed against his lips.

Aleks' hand let go of their penises and Belial reluctantly withdrew his fingers.

Aleks raised his hip and placed Belial's hardness at his entrance. With a movement, he pushed down on his mate, penetrating himself.

The moment Belial thrust into his angel, his wings burst forth. Snow-white graceful wings. He gently stroked the wings of his lover and Aleks gasped in shock.

"Bel... d-don't."

He tenderly ran his hand over the top of Aleks' wing to the base at the back. Aleks' body trembled. Then his entrance suddenly contracted and he poured himself onto the belly of his demon.