Chapter 30

It was early in the morning, so they still had time for a quick shower to wash away the dirt and sweat of the past few hours. Belial massaged Aleks' tense muscles, for which he was infinitely grateful.

After they dried their skin and got dressed, they ran downstairs and discovered Ariana who was having breakfast while reading a newspaper. She looked up and greeted them warmly. "You seem to be doing a lot better today," she said with a meaningful undertone.

"Heaven, Lord, God. How does everyone know when Belial and I do it? Do I have a sign above my head that says, Was just fucked by a hot demon?"

Belial made a surprised grunt and Ariana looked at him in disbelief. He didn't just say that out loud, did he?

"Yes, you just said that out loud," Ariana answered his silent question and took a sip from her cup.

The corners of Belial's mouth twitched up and he saw Aleks blushing deep red.

"She didn't mean that, Tsuka, even if your compliment flatters me. She actually meant your physical condition," he said.

At that moment, Aleks would have preferred to sink into the ground and disappear.

"Yes and no. I meant both. To answer your question, Xander, Belial is a very possessive demon. He leaves a kind of message that says to every demon: fingers off, otherwise fingers off."

"Does this mean that every demon knows when we...?"

"Unless Bebe stops this habit, yes," she replied, emptying her cup.

Ok, stop for a moment. Xander? Apparently, Ariana had chosen a nickname for him. Better than Alal. Now to his lovely mate. He looked at Belial with anger and the demon raised his hands appealingly. "Tsuka, that's something natural. We are mates."

"You can forget about that. You refrain from marking, or whatever that is called. Otherwise, it means abstinence, understood?"

Belial sighed. Aleks' thinking was just too human. This shame of the human race was something he had never been able to comprehend. But Aleks would change over time, so he nodded briefly to reassure his mate. This seemed to satisfy Aleks to some extent.

"Good, that's settled. If you want to sit down, we can talk," Ariana offered.

The servants brought them breakfast. Aleks had to force himself not to devour it all. He was incredibly hungry. He ate well over twice what he usually ate but his stomach seemed to resemble a black hole.

"Well, today we will see what the top level of seal released yesterday. Maybe then we will get a hint as to what Aleks is."

After breakfast, they gathered on a large lawn, which was located in the back of the garden. They were about fifty meters from the coast and could hear the sound of the sea. Ariana had drawn a protection barrier with a diameter of just over 100 yards, of where Aleks and Belial were located.

"Alright, Aleks. Let's start by trying to channel the amount of magic that was released yesterday," Ariana, who was at a safe distance, said.

"And how am I supposed to do this?" Aleks asked.

"Close the eyes, Tsuka, and focus on my voice. I'm going to try to guide you," Belial said.

Aleks nodded.

"Imagine you're in a dark room. There's nothing in there. No light, no sound."

Aleks concentrated and created a black space around himself.

"Are you in the room?"

He nodded briefly to Belial's question.

"Stretch out your hands and touch the wall."