57. Secrets Revealed

This chapter has 2,597 words. The picture above are the hearing aids they are talking about. Enjoy lovely's!

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ January 3rd, 3015 ]

~ Harry's Pov. ~

I was walking downstairs to the kitchen to make formula for the babies. Louis isn't here cause he went out to but nappies because we always run out so quickly with the nappies. I see Eleanor sitting on the couch feeding Logan. She had a yellow fuzzy blanket rolled around Logan. Then she had her own blanket around her. She was holding the bottle the baby bottle in his mouth while he laid on her, across her lap. She was on her phone on her other hand.

Harry: Hey Eleanor!

Eleanor: Hey Harry, um could I talk to your for a minute about something?

Harry: Yea, but just give me a second. I just have to make a bottle for Leo. And feed it to him.

Eleanor: Okay, take your time, I totally understand.

After I make the bottle, I head back upstairs to Leo's nursery. I feed the bottle to Leo while rocking him in the rocking chair. After I burped him, I laid him down in his crib and left his nursery room, not closer the door behind me and leaving it wide open. I then head downstairs to talk to Eleanor. I sit next to her on the couch with a good distance between us and I had my body facing her and she was the same way.

Harry: So what do you wanna talk about?

Eleanor: I just wanna say thank you for helping Louis with his anger issues. That's really helpful and amazing of you to do that especially with the bad terms your relationship is on. And it's great that I don't have to always be so cautious and be over his shoulder when he's with Logan. I know they is a less percent chance that he'll hurt Logan.

Harry: Oh, your welcome Eleanor! I just wanna make sure he isn't putting anyone else's life in danger.

Eleanor: And I also want to thank you for forgiving him after what he just done. And I'm sorry about that too.

I look at her in confusion. What is Eleanor ranting on about? Did Louis do something and not tell me what he did?

Harry: What are you talking about? What did Louis do?

Eleanor eyes takes a second before her eyes slowly go widen up and she huffs.

Eleanor: He didn't tell you? Did he?

Harry: Um, no! I'm totally lost right now. Why is it something bad?

Eleanor: That liar! He told me that he already told you what he did and everything was settled. He said you were upset at first, but forgave both of us.

Harry: No, he never told me anything and I wasn't upset at him or had a conversation like that were I was upset since Doncaster. But what are you talking about? Could you tell me?

She sighs and then speaks to me.

Eleanor: Well I guess I have to tell what I'm talking about myself then.

She pauses and then looks around the room nervously. At first she was avoiding eye contact with me, but then she looked me in the eye and spoke.

Eleanor: Well when we were on tour and traveling. The day before you went to the hospital to give birth cause your water broke, Louis came into my room, but this time I asked to come to my room so we could discuss something. I wanted to confront him about neglecting me and not go to the doctor appointment to check up on the baby or any of the baby appointments. While I was talking, he just.....kissed me out of no where. And the kissing just led to hickeys and seducing and the next thing you know we ended up having sex together.