40. Refusion

Hope you enjoy. Sorry that it's shorter than my usual chapters, but it's a prep chapter for the next chapter.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ November 7th ]

~ Waliyaha's Pov. ~

I turn off the the warm water off and hop out the shower, grabbing the white towel off the rack to dry my body. I was getting ready to head to the hospital with Donyia and Safaa. Donyia called a taxi and he should be here in a good 40, 50 minutes. I put on my bra and underwear then walk out to the bedroom, wrapping the towel around my hair.

Safaa: Why do you always walk around half naked? No one wants to see you naked.

Waliyaha: *rolls eyes* You act like we don't have the same body parts.

Safaa: Your not gonna get ready in time, you have make up and stuff to do.

Waliyaha: Don't you wear makeup.

Safaa: Only eyeliner and lip stick. Sometimes foundation of Mum let's me.

Waliyaha: Your twelve why are you worried about make up anyways.

Safaa: Well I do have people to impress.

Waliyaha: Like who?

Safaa: Nobody that you need to worry about.

Waliyaha: It better not be an boy, Saf. You know you'll get grounded and Mum and daddy will kick your ass. And if Zayn wasn't worried about his family right now, he'll probably kick your ass too.

Safaa: Well it's not a boy, so don't get your hopes up.

Waliyaha: Your trying to impress a girl?

Safaa: Ewww! No I'm not gay!

Waliyaha: There is nothing wrong with being gay. If you were trying to impress a girl Mum and dad would probably be more calm about it. Mum just give a speech about how beauty is in the inside.

Safaa: Did you get one of those speeches?

Waliyaha: Yes, when I was 14.

Safaa: Why?

Waliyaha: I was heart broken cause my date to the freshman dance, aka my boyfriend broke up with me. We were dating for a while.

Safaa: Well you were probably way out of his league and he just couldn't handle you anymore.

Waliyaha: *smiles* Awww! I love that your my little sister. Your the best.

Safaa: Okay, now get dressed, your making me go blind by the second.

Donyia: *walks in* There has been a change of plans.

Waliyaha: What?

Donyia: When your done we are going out to go eat breakfast at iHop or Denny's. Then we'll shop a little in the mall and then we'll go to the airport to pick up Maura, Bobby, Theo, and Greg.

Waliyaha: Why are we shopping if we could be at the hospital?

Donyia: Cause the mall that I wanna go is closer to LAX and LA is best known for all there clothes shops!

Safaa: No there aren't!

Donyia: Whatever but they have incredible clothes so we are going shopping.

Safaa: With what money!

Donyia: Well I have money for myself and a little for Safaa, but I don't know about you Wali!